Latest patch joke

LeTs FlY bAcK AnD FoRtH…

This is by far one of the most boring and horrible patches I’ve ever experienced. Spend most of the time flying around.

It’s really putting me off even bothering with alts, having to do these really long and boring quest chains.

8 Likes

It’s terrible. I just logged out for a few minutes (i had to eat). Came back, I now have to do the uldum stages all over. I love it

1 Like

People sure love to complain about everything these days, it’s getting beyond pathetic now. No wonder the devs stopped communicating with the endless whining.

whaaaa, quests are too short, patch is a joke. Whaaaa, quests are too long, patch is a joke. Whaaaa nothing to do. Whaaaaa too much to do. Whaaaaa old zones are forgotten. Whaaaa why you use old zones. Whaaaaa no progression besides raiding at max level. Whaaaa too much progression at max level. On and on and on.

10 Likes

Jog on troll. I’m not the only person that thinks this is very boring and very much a chore.

1 Like

Ofcourse, when people don’t agree with your pathetic whining, they are trolls. Jog on yourself.

2 Likes

Yawn. Why would I agree with a pathetic response like that.

1 Like

Well blizz don’t listen anyway, they sure are as corrupted as the gear we get now.
one more thing… I’m not complaining. It’s just hilarious that they don’t think in details.

1 Like

Care to make up more bs? There have been alot of changes this expansion based off on direct feedback. But hey, keep on riding the hate train. It’s the cool thing to do these days.

Once introductory content is done you really shouldn’t have to do it again to jump into it on other characters. Players already know where everything is after one time.

1 Like

And you think they listened and applied the feedback into their game?
I mean, who asked for new feral druid sounds, and new auction house design? They are high as fuk that’s just 2 examples

2 Likes

Yes, they did that several times already this expansion, I’m sorry you’re immune to facts. Alot of people asked for an auction house overhaul for a long time. It’s hilarious to think they have to consult with anyone to make changes to their game. People can give feedback, sometimes things gets changed, sometimes they do not. Welcome to life.

1 Like

Holy guacamoly, I haven’t seen many asking for new auction house. But i’ve seen a lot asking for pvp vendors.

2 Likes

Yes.

This patch was heavily iteratedw every system received at least a few updates based on feedback over the course of the PTR

Believe me you’d be worried about much more important issues than “I have to do the same intro for each alt” if they didn’t follow player feedback

People have been asking for changes to the AH since Vanilla, sorry to disapoint you. You would have known if you had been actually around.

While I want PvP vendors back, it wasn’t possible due to how rewards ivl is tied to rating. They did say recently in an interview that in the next expansion that the best PvP gear should come from PvP. I hope that is true.

People seem to think that everything they want should be acted upon, that’s not how things work. You give feedback, they either agree or disagree with it and act on it. It’s that simple.

Why is there so many bugs going on right now? Do you really think blizz gives a damn about the ptr bug reports? PTR is just a huge troll. They create it to make hype.

1 Like

Newsflash, the bigger a game gets, the more code, the more bugs. PTR and patching live are two different things.

1 Like

They asked since vanilla? What the heck, which planet do you live on? That is a lot of years it took for them to apply this new auction house then. Holy moly…
So we could expect pvp vendors in 15 years?

Really shows how slow they are to listen. You just revealed it.

1 Like

I really love your utterly dumb conclusion. Keep on riding that hate train, armchair developer.

2 Likes

PTR and live is 2 differents things, then why on the earth do they make PTR? if it’s to fukED up the live version xD

1 Like

You will eat anything Blizzard will throw to you… Why do you want this MVP rank so much? It’s just other colour…

1 Like