Latest Q & A full of lies again

And no matter what happens to Blizzard they will always be my favourite company because I played their games when I was 5 years old and love them since then now come at me bro!.

We’re going to figure out how to fix an issue that mostly came from removing vendors by not adding vendors

AAAAAAA

1 Like

I don’t know what these Q & A are intended to present.

Every question is getting explained in disagreement or pushed into the future (usually a lie).

1 Like

Yours is an opinion. Good like the others. Or you are just trolling. Probably the last.

1 Like

the rng problem come from :
did it proc,did it got a socket.

yes we have multiple source of getting loot, but some piece of gear are way better then other, so the rng become underwhelming because the piece of gear in that dungeon or raid if it proc or add a socket will add % in dmg more then is base ilvl.

so if you play in a guild between dps most of the time you have a dps competition between them and same for healer.

take exemple of ring and trinket, alot of bis trinket or ring for dps come from dungeon.
so has a dps and you have a kind of competition between roster you will do anything to win the dps meter race.

yes having a competion between dps in guild is healthy because it force on the improvement of said player.

Before bfa’s launch they said “we have heard players want more choice when gearing in pvp so we are bringing back conquest points so you can pick which piece it is you want.”

That was an effing lie wasn’t it. If it’s obsolete the second you get it because the only way we get to PICK which piece we want is a Participation trophy piece that has lower ilvl than anything you get from pvp or world bosses.

Thanks blizzard.

People browsing and posting on these forum are hardcore fanbois. They arep eople who pay for the game, who enjoy the game for whatever reason and will defend it blindly.

If you expected anything but hostile reaction on your post, you are delusional aswell.

It’s funny as friends and I were only just saying that we need a hide chest option with all these new races and DH, plus the old topless male nelf look is pretty iconic too.

At this point I’d like to be able to hide any slot.

2 Likes

What I failed to realize after them saying hide chest is going to be an option is… Your can mog shirts instead!

Bloody bandage warrior and rogue tmogs inc!

3 Likes

That’s a really good point!

I hadn’t considered shirts. Even more mog options!!!

1 Like

This for me as well. Especially gloves!

1 Like

No more oversized plate gloves!

2 Likes

And remove sleeves.

1 Like

I really want to hide gloves on so many mogs

2 Likes

I loved the vendor systems. I would love to see though, quest lines for gear that involved pve and pvp for their gear respectively, than pure rng everywhere.

But if you hide everything you end up like this guy:

All weapon and no cloths.

1 Like

We have a toy that allows us to run around in just our underwear. I’m not saying everyone would necessarily do that but never underestimate the sillyness of some :laughing:. However there are mogs where I want to hide the legs, hands and helm. Or mogs where I want to hide the chest and shouders.

1 Like

I am casual, a non raider, been to heroic raid 2 times i think, bag ilvl is 410 equipped is 406 or 7 idk exactly rn.

There are ways to get gear in a non raid kind of manner, but i find that they lock the juiciest items in a raid. Example: i have only one treacherous covenant trait rn, since the 385 raid shoulders got replaced with a 415 vendor item. I would need two, ideally on all three pieces and as far as i know that trait is only on raid gear. If you have three, you have a ~1000 intellect buff on all times when you’re above 50% hp. I’d love em.

And in FF14 you can transmog into a full naked set (there’s an item which is invisible for every slot). Barely anyone goes full naked if ever but it makes me wonder what it’d be like in the WoW playerbase :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In Conan you can go around topless, it amused me that people walked around with their breasts on show but it wasn’t common.

1 Like