Latest Q & A full of lies again

Dudes would be running around in naked female chars to receive attention from other dudes that they crave and don’t get from girls in real life.

It’s harsh, but you know it’s true. :yum:

1 Like

Fortunately WoW has built in underwear or it would have to go the ARK route of pixelling out the rude bits.

is sociological interesting that a thread about blizzard lies was trasformed in a symposium about underwear :thinking:

I’m listening to:

chorus goes “everyone needs a bosom for a pillow”

What can i say, i couldn’t help it :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t get their philosophy behind gearing at all.

They’re saying that having a clear end goal considering gear, you know, getting your set, feeling good about getting your bis, is bad because then you don’t have anything to work towards anymore? What is this reasoning? NOT having this end goal makes every single piece of gear meaningless, as you’re just gonna replace it with something minorly better. You removed all the satisfaction from getting gear! It felt GOOD to finish gearing your character.

But hey, the current system makes people sub longer I guess. They’re putting playtime above enjoyment and satisfaction. Wrong place to start from in my opinion.

3 Likes

I expect nothing. Im just stating my own opinion. But if you really think that this RNG upon RNG was not carefully planned to be as annoying as possible you are simply just not that bright of a person.

In the past game had RNG yes but SOMETHING ALWAYS DROPPED. SOMETHING that was USEFULL for SOMEONE. And that is the core of the problem. Now you can get same item multiple times row and they arent even tradeable. Surely you can scrap em but professions are made useless. And that was the fault of some players, who whined about them.

So not all are on devs or designers, but most of the problems game now has is definitely caused by poor choices. If their idea and feel of fun is RNG upon RNG they are simply: lost.

1 Like

I’ve lived with the general degrading of the game for such a long long time now I never anticipate anything good to come from any future releases. It really is a case of just holding my breath and being able to deal with any changes. As long as I can keep playing is all that matters. I am at war with the developers… well that is how it has felt since Cata. But hey… still here. Still plodding on.

As to what they say and do… well they don’t even talk in a way that correlates with my particular game. It is as if they are in a completely different place and seeing a game that I don’t see. I have long given up trying to make sense of any of it. I just sense we parted company so long ago, like I say I just take it all with a pinch of salt and hope beyond hope any future changes don’t erode any further that which has given me so much joy over the years.

2 Likes

I know how you feel. Been on same road. I think the problem is designers. Art section is better than ever, so it feels really distorted and gortesque that system and gameplay sections cant keep up the same level of finesse. Maybe they are disjointed and disconnected somehow.

Back in vanilla some lvl 60 raid items were worse than lower level rares so you’re missing the whole point here dude

Random stats on items allows one to target the stats he wants to have on his build.

RNG traits on azerite armor was most likely designed in the same way, so that people could aim for the traits they need. They just lost sight of how mandatory some traits could be and how hard they are to target

TF/WF is another debate which once again was aimed to give rewards to player, missed the mark and ended up feeling mandatory. Random gem chase is a mistake imo and tercery stats are at most some nice bonus with no real impact on gameplay

Devs do not benefit for worsening your game experience, nor for killing the game which feeds them and their family.

Take off you tin foil hat and realize you’re not a victim and that game devs had the interest of a part of the community at heart when they designed these systems.

Did they missed the mark ? It seems so, but should a feature not benefit you doesn’t means it doesn’t benefit anyone.

Edit : i do not think these design were a success or even a good idea (outside of random secondary stats on item) but enough with "they hate us ! /Whine)

I agree with this whole heartedly. I miss those days, I also miss tier.

1 Like

Wow…isn’t what is happening now?

Mount if you pay for 6 months.
Time eating events activities just to make those 77 cycles go with just a stick that can be recoloured if you play both campaigns and jump in every city every day once. (Hope you get the point).

And please excuse my language here but everything feels like a total b…'s. …

But what do I care if I don’t like it I don’t play we all have a mobile phone so why not .

1 Like

Incorrect. Bis epic items werent mandatory in Vanilla to do well in game. Now they are. Especially 420 azerites which boosts your HP over 100%.

Last time i checked you didn’t need 420 ilv for any content in the game, and yes some items were n’ n… tu .

Resist gear was mandatory, along with other things such as the Ony cloak.

So…exactly how do you know the game will not change and will remain the same?
WoW has changed alot of time during all these years, it wouldn’t surprise me if it will change again (better or worse, we don’t know it)

Because after MoP quality and design choices took accelerated ultraspeed nosedive. And it really shows. Maybe its the devs maybe its the times. Go figure. Some people are happy yes, but dont tell me classes werent more engaging when we had things like reforging etc.

And I do hope that things get better I have been disappointed too many times row already. Because all we got is hope. Until we all die.

1 Like

Proof please.

The fact is that you don’t know if all these are lies or not.

Take leveling for example, and how it become faster and faster each expansion…when they said that in patch 7.3.5 we would have got a leveling revamp, did you believed them? Yes or not, we actually had it, so it wasn’t a lie.

I play since TBC, and if they would have announced Mythic + (for example) as a “dungeons will be relevant during the entirety of the whole expansion” feature, no one would have believed them, but we actually have it (yes, in Legion, not in WotLK of curse).

for the Fun and Enjoyment topic, i would remind you that after WoD we had Legion, wich was alot better then WoD. So i wouldn’t say that each expansion is worse then the previous one in quality, probably it just depends.

Google goatse

Oh let me guess a streamer. lol.