Latest Rogue changes feedback

Dayum… love to see this much good changes to talents and layout and old good stuff comming back.

Assassination spec is now looking rly promising, I’m so excited. :grin: BUT there are still some big issues:
need to RESTEALTH after every mob pack makes it annoying for me and everyone in party. Wasting time or M+ run just for restealths to not get my DMG reduced because of game mechanic is not good experience !!! this is LOSE LOSE mechanic !!! eighter waste time dropping combat or waste time by not doing as much dmg as i could with restealths !

3x Improved Garrotes (+ Shrouded Suffocation) FROM STEALTH is the problem… so… there is a easy sollution to this:
----> make Garrote charge 3 times AND make it deal more damage while garrote is applied to 3 targets…

This will totally eliminate the need for restealth and keeps its value for multitarget
i beg you on my knees !!!

Slice and Dice is total waste of combo points that adds nothing to gameplay
Just remove it from game, it’s trash… it just the annoying part of rotaion/opener…
it also doen’t feel right to this modern rogue design… Shadowlands rogue design is downgrade compared to Legion.

as i said assa is promising, can’t say that about Subtlety… i think Sub is in bad position when it comes to rotation and feel…
Sub needs some changes to be more like Legion 7.2.5 patch imo… bring back DfA just without the movement lock part of the spell (that’s just the only reason i got removed)…
AoE rotation sucks so much i don’t wanna play it, spamming just 2 spells back to back is borring as hell.

I was expecting Secret Technuque to be reworked :frowning: ,this part doesnt make sence to me: , [(11% of Attack power) * xCP * 3] total damage" the TOTAL DAMAGE that is splited to everyone is so bad… just remove the cap… it does trash dmg and it doesn’t scale with more targets… like… WHY ???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.