Oldschool guild recruiting for mythic raiding (2/9 M, 9/9 H).
3 days/week: Thursday, Sunday & Monday.
20.30 - 23.30 servertime (GMT +1).
2 ranged dps: Mage is extra interesting. Otherwise any caster works (no Hunters!).
All applications are however considered. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment you can contact Luria in game or on the battletag linked below.
Lazy Peon Tavern was formed in 2007 as a 10 man guild, raiding Karazhan and Zul’Aman. After a less successful attempt to go 25 man, WotLK arrived and we decided to stay 10 man. We stayed this way until Warlords of Draenor when we expanded to a 20 man raiding guild.
We’re a stable guild in the sense that we’ve never been dead, reformed or had a big change of players. We have raided every tier since 2007, and we have kept a lot of the same people in the guild and have the same guildleader and raidleader. One of the reasons for this is that we decided early on to only recruit people we liked. Over the years we have tried to find good raiders who are also nice people, and to not make exceptions on that policy. We feel this is the reason we have a relaxed atmosphere in the guild with a friendly and humorous mood.
We have one raiding team where every raider is equal. Some guilds have two or more teams and perhaps a bench, where some people get to sit out more than others. We have never had any of that, and we’re only recruiting for our main team.
We are a bit oldschool. When our guild was formed back in TBC, every “real guild” had a website, a forum, and raid-calendar, thus we also got all that. Since that time much has changed. Most guilds have moved away from forums and websites towards Discord (for both voice and chat) and the in game raid calendar. We have however opted to stick with our original setup, which means joining our guild means taking a step back to forumposting, event calendar signing, and Teamspeak. The good old days never have to end!
Aberrus: 2/9 mythic, 9/9 heroic
Vault of Incarnation: 5/8 mythic, 8/8 heroic
Summary of what we are:
- Stable guild with long raiding history on Silvermoon.
- Raiding current content 3 nights a week.
- Relaxed atmosphere in raids, without losing focus or interest in progression.
- Friendly humorous people.
- Fantastic art-department (see website news).
Minimum requirements for a raider-trial:
- Your gear and experience is close to what we currently raid, or you’re a returning player who’s willing to put some effort in to catch up.
- You will generally be available to raid with us at least 2 raids a week.
- You’re age 18+. If you are very “youthful” you just won’t fit into the group. Most of us are in our mid 20s to late 30s.
- You’re a nice person generally. We don’t want to recruit drama.
- You’re interested in joining our “community”. We don’t recruit alts.
- You keep up with our forum and don’t miss out on important things we post.
To read more about us, to apply, or watch amazingly cool artwork!:
To watch us raid, or watch our tank do random things outside of raid.:
To contact us to ask questions: