Learning rogue-mage

Hello everyone

I’ve challenged myself maybe a bit much by swapping my feral for a sub rogue. I’ve managed to hit 2k this season playing rogue mage, but I still feel I have very, very much to learn.
I play some with a irl friend on his holy priest at around 1950 rating, so clearly my own skill is more around that lvl.

I have been fortunate to find in particular one very constructive mage who gave me some advice and feedback that I really learned a lot from. Unfortunately this mage has let his subscription expire and doesn’t expect to be back before 9.2 or maybe next expansion.

I was hoping to find a chill mage with some experience playing rogue-mage who would like to queue with me once in a while. My hope/ambition is to get to 2100 some day playing this comp, but I am by no means in a rush. I’m probably a quite typical wow-player with now 2 kids and a full-time job, so gaming is limited to 2-3 sessions a week.

Really hope to find someone equal-minded to play with :slight_smile:

Good day and good weekend to all of you!

Cheers

I see that I’ve posted on my druid.

This is my armory:

Hey man, do u also play on ally? If yes I got 2 mages there at 1.8 and 1.9+cr. Add me if u like Fantomas#2852

Sorry mate, just this one rogue and that’s definitely all I have time for :frowning:

Managed a short trip to 2.1 but been tanking rating since - would still love to find a friendly mage on horde side :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.