Least favorite class in WOTLK?

We know that everyone will pick paladins and dk. But which class will be least popular? Shamans?

2 Likes

Why would everyone pick Paladin and DK? Is that why ppl want RDF because they will reroll to the one class that will never find a Group/Guild (DK)?

I am gona asume you are talking about PvP here as thats where these classes will be super broken.

Least fav is prob Rdruid in Arena in Wrath.

At first glance I’d immediately respond shamans. But then I recall videos from private servers about Spellhance version which seems to be very fun to play, very strong and rising on popularity.

That’s what Wotlk shines in. No matter which class you choose, you will not be “The Underdog” because there is no such.

im guessing people dont pick shaman for pve reasons.
In pvp they are s+

1 Like

This guy knows.

I don’t speak about class bad or weak. Just people will likely follow trends and meta.

Shamans are still awesome in PVE in WOTLK, just not stacked for group buffs/lusts. All classes are good in WOTLK, though it’s a moving scale depending on content level when you’re talking about just how good.

Hmm… probably paladins? Or maybe hunters. Those seem like the most boring classes to play, just my opinion.

Ofcourse, people care more about whats good…

Is priest good at anything?

All I remember is that warlock is BLASTING in WotLK. So OP that I let go of the class at some point and just played warrior, which was still very good.

I doubt shamans will be the least popular class. Everyone and their dogs have a shaman (main or alt) in tbc, those will be level 80 at some point.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.