Leaving wow for better

So recently I have bought Xbox one x and ps4 pro and yesterday I sold off my gaming laptop . So I am leaving wow once and for all and also the forum as I don’t like lurking on forums of games that I no longer play .

1 Like

Best oxymoron I’ve ever seen!

7 Likes

Gl and have fun.

Came here to see this comment

I see only one moron and that is urself .asshoe

Hold up there, boii

He is refering that the concept of gaming laptops.

…Kay. Who are you?

I am sad to hear you go :cry::disappointed_relieved: you were one of my favorite posters on the forum sad :panda_face:.Hope one day you reconsider your decision I will miss you meow alot​:sob:.

Should’ve bought a Switch instead of a PS4 :>

Is it that good?

I only play PC games but been thinking of buying a console for exclusives, people are saying that Zelda game is worth it, but I also wanna play bloodborne 2 if it ever becomes a thing and GoW :frowning:

Mate, first off have fun in your future console gaming. However, oxymoron doesn’t mean he called you a moron. :wink: It means putting contradictory terms in conjunction, or to spell it out he means that a laptop lacks some of the properties required to call a computer a “gaming computer”. And he is mostly right on that part. :slight_smile:

To be honest there’s amazing games on both consoles.
But with recent Sony policy and the Switch catalogue getting bigger and bigger I see less and less incentive to buy a ps4. But I’m also more inclined toward the bigger catalogue of japanese games on Switch too.

now ive seen everything on this forum

1 Like

Just cuz u can’t afford one doesn’t mean its bad

1 Like

But have you seen the great Sylvannas belly cover event!?

i miss it :thinking:
but ive seen the fel reaver running around and the delicious falric’s pears

Have a nice gaming journey :hugs:

I kinda agree with Laffey, one of them should have been a Switch - you have one console at home, and with the Switch, you get a Gameboy on steroids :smile:

But the different games is more where I choose the different consoles from :yum:

Should you come lurking back (even after 4 days) to see the comment, know that I hope you will have an awesome time on your new devices that takes the little freetime we have :smile:

Kek, “for better”.

Have fun thou, thats all that matters, specially when we are talking about games.

Salut

1 Like

Many of the comments here are just the kind of reason why some (many of them newer) players are quitting… if those who post comments that infer ‘CGAF that you’re quitting’ were the ones that quit, I think the player base foundation would be stronger.

… and yes; gaming laptops are a bit of a conundrum/confusion; just because the components are miniaturised full PC parts, doesn’t make them perform the same.

A laptop should always have remained a mobile alternative to an office machine; the minute it tried to be a FULL desktop replacement, it cross a boundary that was asking for trouble.