Legacy Loot, Artifact Relics, Rings and Trinkets

I’m all for Legacy Loot coming to legion raids and dungeons, but would it be too much to ask to have artifact relics removed from the loot table?

In Legacy content bosses have always been able to drop useless items such as rings and trinkets, which I guess has been fine, but now artifact relics too? Personally I see the legacy content as rather redundant besides for reliving old stories and grinding old mounts and transmogs, and personally I feel the loot table is large enough on its own, considering you can get gear from all classes, if not artifact relics should be thrown into the mix as well, them more or less being just another way for the game to give you gold, similar to grey items vendoring for a few hundred gold.

So, I ask this of Blizzard, could you please, at the very least, remove artifact relics from the loot table of Legion raids and dungeons, I’d love to see rings and trinkets be removed too, although I realise that is probably too much to ask.

-Luxalma

1 Like

Agree with you. Also a huge issue i have is that the transmogs are not recieved upon getting gear for another class. This will just make the loot pool bigger and not feel rewarding. Its not like you will get every transmog in one raid, but with this it would require a lot of resets.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.