Legacy Loot question from a noob

So ive been playing old raids for transmog. I get all kinds of stuff. I play warrior. So im happy when i get plate. I also thought that the cloth and mail (for instance) was going to be unlocked for my other character. So when i get mail armor pieces on my warrior that is going to be unlocked for say, my hunter. But i cant find it in the collections tab. Is this intended or am i missing something?

TLDR: If i get mail armor pieces on my warrrior. Can i somehow transfer those to the hunter? Cuz i dont get it to work. And dont know what to do with the gear other than sell it.

You can’t unless the item can be mailed over, but this is not the case with the vast majority of raid drops, which are bound on pickup. You only get transmog for items that your character can use, and only for your own gear type (cloth, leather, mail, plate). But as a warrior, you’d be able to get transmog for almost any weapon in the game, which is not the case with a lot of other classes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.