Legacy Loot Rules - Amount of dropped items

Hello,

I am running Molten Core (MC) for the Warlock T1 legs and Serpentshrine Caverns (SSC) for T4 Warlock belt. The game tells me that legacy loot rules would be enabled, but I only get 1-3 items per boss instead of the 5 items through legacy loot rules that I keep reading about everywhere.

I’ve been running these raids repeatedly for months now. If the drop rates are this bad… at least I need to understand how to consistently get 5 drops through the legacy loot rules… What do I need to do to get the 5 drops?

Oh, and my observation and feedback is: It’s not fun to grind the same raids for years to get the full T1 set for one class… And I’ve been raiding in MC since release… Neither is it fun to read about the legacy loot rule mechanic that doesn’t appear to work… feels like I wasted months now…

Vanilla and TBC raids dropped less loot than newer raids. For MC 1-3 was normal. Can’t remember about SSC but I think they were the same so it was bit more loot per person because raids were only 25-man in TBC and onwards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.