Lege for enha pvp? except Doom winds?

Hey guys. I wanna make a fun lege for my enha.
It 's my 2nd offspec so i dont really care and i would like to test something other than what everyone crafts.
Like Ancestral Reminder.
Which one would you suggest?

I like the one that gives you a chance to proc 6sec of Ascendance on Stormstrike. It procs fairly often, it bursts for about 5k nature aoe dmg when it procs and it resets the cd of stormstrike and makes it ranged and ignoring armor.
I play it with Earthen Spike (you can play with Ascendance and procs will add to the duration) because the build is about physical and nature Dmg.
Lastly I play with Elemental Blast which can crit for 10k + with Earthen Spike up. I always loved the caster-fighter style and this is the closest you’ll get to it playing enhance.

That being said I’ve not stepped in the arena with my shaman yet so maybe this build is trash asf. It’s fun for bgs, world and duels tho.

I would just pick Doomwind if I was all about results tho.

It’s also a decent lege for resto and a mediocre/situational one for ele.

Yeah maybe that one (if they ever let us equip 2 legendaries) will have good synergy with Primal Tide Core

So far it does lack dmg it it fail to proc, but the funny thing is that it often procs more the more it procs.
Since during ascendance Stormstrike has 66% less cd, you basically spam it during the 6sec windows, which gives you good chances to proc it again, and again.

4 times in a row was my max, and the pressure comes more from the free blast than from the Stormstrike spam itself

1 Like

the second best Enh Leggo for PVP would be the Resto Earth Shield one.

a big part of Enh being strong is strong offhealing and the earth shield leggo helps that

the others dont offer enough, the Wolf bones might be ok to get alot of MSW

It’s trash for resto, you don’t want random proc healing cd. Not too good, but not worst for ele.

1 Like

doomwinds right now is pretty much unrivalled, however :

• legacy of the frost witch one is getting buffed a bit and may be viable! need to wait to see how it plays out though in the upcoming patch. I believe this lego really smooths out our rotation with the extra empowered stormstrikes!
  • lava lash is getting the 40% buff so mabye the lava lash lego might even get some play. again we won’t really know till all the changes are official and number are final!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.