Legendary cloak

Does it give any benefit for the vision to level it after 15?

no. 15 is the max but you will increase your corruption resistance by upgrading it further.

2 Likes

15 is max the increased corruption resistance after that is so you can add more corruptions with less side effects.
Unless you want to invest a lot of time in a useless endgame grind i wouldn’t recommend spending a lot of attention to it now the expansion is nearing it’s end.

2 Likes

Yes. The ilvl of the cloak does not increase and neither does its main and secondary stats but you will obtain an legendary item for a full clear vision per week (and 1 from nzoth. 2 in total per week if you are behind the rest of the players. Which you are).

This orb will increase your corruption resistance on your cloak, allowing you to equip a sh…load of corruption gear without succumbing to its effects. I think the maximum corruption resistance right now is 113. At least my warrior is at that level but i cant recall if i did a vision this week yet.

1 Like

Or 2 from that and as many as you like up to cap if you buy them - probably not worth it at this point though.

And yes 113 is current max - your warrior must have done it for you while you were sleeping! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll keep doing it anyway for the mount and probably try to do a 5 mask run, but I doubt I’ll be able to with my gear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.