Legendary effects for MM hunter

Welp, let’s try to give some feedback on this effects, if you want a spoiler they are pretty disappointing or don’t work with the class.

Eagletalon’s True Focus Legendary Item Effect

Head or Waist
Requires Hunter

Trueshot also reduces the Focus cost of all of your abilities by 30%.

nice on paper, but as it stands now people with the Alpha say that you can end a trueshot window without starving on focus even when you are at 70 when starting; so it’s pretty redundant and doesn’t actually help.

Surging Shots Legendary Item Effect

Neck or Wrist
Requires Hunter

Rapid Fire deals 15% additional damage, and Aimed Shot has a 15% chance to reset the cooldown of Rapid Fire.

I mean this works, I despise rapid fire so i don’t personally like it but at least it works, so grats on that i guess.

Serpentstalker’s Trickery Legendary Item Effect

Shoulder or Finger
Requires Hunter

When Aimed Shot hits multiple targets from the Trick Shots effect, 3 enemies struck by the Aimed Shot also get hit by an Arcane Shot.

currently the arcane shots benefit from precise shot, so the damage is not horrible, but it only works if you hit 3 targets, which is pretty bad, and doesn’t work with calling the shots which it absolutely should.

Secrets of the Unblinking Vigil Legendary Item Effect

Wrist or Hands
Requires Hunter

When you gain the Trick Shots effect, you have a 50% chance for it to not be consumed by your next Aimed Shot or Rapid Fire.

and here we are again, back for more after the failure that is volley we come back to this effects that either give us trick shot or let it not be consumed.
THEY ARE REDUNDANT/BORDERLINE USELESS, GET IT IN YOUR HEADS.
we want to consume precise shots anyway after we cast aimed shots so we will still gain this buff, why add other ways to gain it that do nothing or make us want to ignore one of the only 2 baseline interaction our class has with itself.
Seriously have you played this class, like at all?

man am i salty. Rework this rotting corpse of a spec please or just tell us straight you don’t know what to do with it, so i can give up and stop caring about it.

3 Likes

Will probably end up using call of the wild ( Basically vision minor ) which will be extremely boring but at least it’s not mechanically stupid like most of these are.

Some of these are so disappointing.

7 Likes

Add legendary that removes charges from Aimed Shot. So you can cast it as long as you have focus for it.

1 Like
3 Likes

Ugh, Time to reroll… sad days.

2 Likes

It’s only good because its tuned well. It’s not tuned at all in fact, it’s just ripped straight from toghast anima powers, so it will likely get nerfed when they try and balance the legendaries.

In reality, it’s a clunky and awkward legendary that relies on 1) tar trap being activated 2) tank actually taking the mobs inside the flare 3) having to spend 2 GCDs on target circles in a row (3 with kyrian ability, 4 with volley too) which is pretty awkward.

1 Like

Not consuming Trick Shots half the time, oh so keep track of that and not do another Multi-Shot in AoE situations, instead of just spending your procs on Multi-Shot between each Aimed Shot, yeah seems really useful. Got to question the thinking that went into this design.

1 Like

they need to change tick shot work on 2 targets instead of 3 wod be a good change.

3 Likes

The first thing you’ve ever said on these forums that actually makes sense and everybody agrees with.

2 Likes

To be honest hunter legendaries are medicore at best.I remeber when they said the can’t change mm hunter in patch they will need new expansion.Here we are.

2 Likes

I’m usually excited for hunter no matter the others but looking at ours it’s really underwhelming I think, I like the sound of tar trap and flare dot but is it going to be worth those two global cds? Mm.

I dunno I really don’t like them tbh not that fun especially when reading the other classes

2 Likes

Both multi shot and volley activate trick shots. You don’t need the talent.

2 Likes

i wonder if there will be a soulbind ability what makes Flayed Shot do mutli target bleeds.

1 Like

Before that, I really want serpent sting to be baseline, deal more damage(It does less damage in 12 seconds than arcane shots buffed with preceise shots which is instant) and make it an aoe with a talent or soulbind.

1 Like

Seems like to this leaks all classes will get 1 same legedery as first legendery and u get it at 60 when u do the quest line to unlock the forge to craft legenderys. Says it is a legedery ring with 2 secodery stath can have gem slot but the legendery effect is 10% movment speed. So to get a better one we have to do torgas , quests , dungons and raids for like 3-4 weeks same time we get stronger soulbinds.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.