Legendary powers in 9.1

with the introduction of a new tier, how do you expect players to get legendary powers on alt in 9.1 blizzard?

right now, some ppl are still pugging and u can always join lfr to farm them, but i dont expect much people going back to CN after that super long patch.

anything planned?
on top of it all, lot of players quit atm. if ure hopin for a comeback fgor 9.1, get things ready and problems fixed before ppl whine about it?

1 Like

you can still get them from LFR and based on previous experiences there are enough people doing previous tier lfr to get in and get out for that memory.

Also there’s Chronicle of Lost Memories which gives you a random legendary power you’re missing in a dire situation.

4 Likes

I used those to get the two PvP ones. \o/

3 Likes

You mean the thing that requires you to have upgraded the anima conductor to max?

Must be great for people who don’t play Rogue

I dunno about that. I’ve not unlocked the conductor on my main and I’ve got 62 offerings. Idk how though, also what does playing rogue have anything to do with it?

2 Likes

in bfa i wanted to do the questline after uldir was the raid tier that involved killing bosses there. took me hours in queue. as tank/healer/dps (paladin)

legendary powers are cores of the game, they should jkust make them drop from the new bosses aswell, for the ones tied to raiding. no reason to force players to sit hours in lfr queue, especially if population didnt have the patience and quit 2 months max into sl

took me hours in queue. as tank/healer/dps (paladin)

but you still got them done, right? It’s an MMO, not everything is given to you on a silver platter.

legendary powers are cores of the game, they should just make them drop from the new bosses aswell, for the ones tied to raiding.

I mean they might, since there’s no new ones coming in 9.1. Nobody knows currently but personally I don’t see them doing that.

Spending a couple of hours to acquire a legendary from a raid is entirely fair in my opinion as it’s quite a large gain for your spec. Just like the people that spent hours and hours farming dungeons to acquire their bis memories.

yeah i still got them haha clap clap

can we get real now? why want to alienate the playerbase? why refuse to aknowledge the state of the game that has total resets per xpac and such an insane power creep per major patch that it makes all previous content and gear irrelevant. this is not vanilla, tiers and patches render themselves obsolete over time.

i did that questline for lore and because i wanted to. but a new player or returning player wanting his BiS leggo power stucked for hours AT ONCE in lfg to get it. yeah, amazing, 2021 this is a great gaming experience.

if u want to redo old content in a mmo spirit because it matters, there is classic (that i played aswell) and tbc coming (that i played back in the day). retail has completely evolved from that design.

EP was heavily farmed after it became obsolete content due to the fact it was the source for that golem essence before they added the essence vendor. Chances are there will be groups for Nathria for legendary memory runs as well. Obviously one needed several runs and the other requires one only but nonetheless.

but a new player or returning player wanting his BiS leggo power stucked for hours AT ONCE in lfg to get it. yeah, amazing, 2021 this is a great gaming experience.

So because they’re a new player or a returning player they should just have their bis leggo sent to them in the mail upon logging on? I don’t quite see how that’s correct either. It’s an MMO, grinding of sorts comes with the name. Like I said they may add them to the new raid but I doubt that. Or maybe there’ll be another system in place to acquire memories from CN that’s not yet been unveiled.

Our covenants have been changed so much, basically every pvp rogue has changed covenants once or twice from kyrian to night fae to venthyr.

It doesn’t need max, just level 2 and to reinforce 4 streams of anima.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.