Legendary recepies are very inaccessible

is it really neccessary at this point, to make the aquisition of legendary recipies so inaccessible and partially even time gated?
dungeon drops or renown related ones are totally fine, but locking them behind a rotaion of world bosses, a raid from last tier or even torghast rotation seems to be very over the top at this point. people want to have fun with their characters, try new covenants and new builds. or even level alts. the changes with free covenant swapping and uncapping soul cinders are great, but its only little use, if i cannot craft the legendary i need and have to wait weeks until the torghast wing or world boss i need are up. i would like to see a vendor or something similar to make the recipies that are currently locked behind timegating or old content more accessible.

While that would be great, you can use the legendary lottery item from Korthia, or from the Anima Conductor in your Sanctum, to unlock legendary powers you do not otherwise have.

You can also farm Twisting Corridors for any Torghast legendary, without having to wait for the appropriate wing to open: just zone into TC at an appropriate layer, see if you’re in the wing you want for the legendary, and zone out if not. Repeat until you’re in the right wing, finish it, loot the legendary, go home.

2 Likes

Just give us a non-rng vendor with the recipes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.