Legion Raids Loot Please Change

When will the Legion Raids finally get the loot system like older raids, where you always loot something. Its really annoying to get nothing from a boss or even worse a trinket or something like that when you just want to earn transmogs.

I know in older raids you have to do the bosses often multiple time to get the mog you want but it feels much better to loot at least anything instead of nothing. Thats just frustrating

You’ll have to wait for next expansion, if there is one…

The legacy loot mode activates when you are 11 levels above the content, so for Legion content, that would be level 121, which is currently unobtainable.

It really should be classified as legacy content already. I wanna farm me some Legion transmogs :frowning:. It’s not worth the time or effort without legacy loot.

It’s really a missed opportunity for Legion not to count as legacy content. It’s actually enjoyable content beating these bosses alone or in a 2-3 man group at level 120, and it sucks that there’s barely any reward for it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.