Legion Raids

yes, i thought that was were you were going but wasn’t entirely sure! yesh, i fully agree then!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Due to the fact that Legacy Loot isn’t activated for Legion raids or dungeons currently, it’s not that beneficial to try and solo them as the chances are you will barely get any loot.

It’s much more efficient currently to create or join transmog runs as chances are quite high these days that someone does not need transmog pieces, which they can trade.

Unless you’re mount Farming as its not being effected by Legacy Loot.
the % Stays the same

but mounts are not possible to solo atm? maybe gul’dan on normal, but on higher levels, and the ToS & AtBT its not possible and better to do it in a group. again another annoying thing.

I have a Horde toon thats saved to Elisande on my Second Acc.
So every Horde toon on my main acc can easily do Elisande - Gul’Dan.

I’ve done it on a 360 Mage.
so i’d say 355+ is something you want when doing Gul’Dan

So its possible as long as you know how to play your class

You can Solo every boss in ToS.

Antorus is rly hard to Solo, maybe you can with full HC Eternal Palace gear you can solo some bosses.

you could be right. i cant remember when i tried to solo legion raids so i dont know what gear i had. i only remember it was a pain. first boss in ToS and AtBT were just painful. maybe thats not the case now as i am 420.

so maybe its just bad memories plus the blur of BfA. its like nothing has changed and its been bleh all year (BoD/EP not included).

Depends on which one, I solo’d Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor easily way back in 8.1.5 times with around ilvl 400, but couldn’t do Antorus even on LFR.

1 Like

I was able to solo mythic EN, ToV, Nighthold until Krosus and Tel’arn at ilvl 405 or soemthing like that. So, you should be able to solo normal versions of these very easily. The ones that you may not get to kill are Ursoc and Tel’arn.

I did normal version of ToS and Antorus. ToS first boss and Avatar might be a problem for you.

With rouge your chances of soloing them is much higher. If you want this for farming items, forget it because it takes too long. Do it with a group instead.

I did some left on my warrior , caverns of Shivara I think, srry if I spelled it wrong, and I didn’t had any problems . I wanted to get skins from Balance of power quest line for my alts, so I wanted to ask cause Of the night hold raids and stuff you need from there

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.