Leper Gnome guide?

So on my Alliance character I have decided to be a Gnome but look like a Leper Gnome. Ofc I went DK as they can have green skin, but I was wandering if there is any items/mounts that would help me obtain the Leper gnome build? (FYI I already have Fel-proof goggles)

ah is it the roleplayer again? -.- how many times should we teach you a lesson?

p.s go to argent dawn sub-forum and ask there, they’ll help you better

1 Like

I aint no rper >:( but thanks Ill try there :slight_smile:

a cloth wearer would probably dress better because of the rag like pieces

other than that, obviously unholy dk for the ‘irradiated’ green plague splats

1 Like

Have a friend stock up on wands during Halloween? The Halloween vendors sell wands that let you transform into different things including leper gnomes i think. Or am i confused with the wands from a previous wow anniversary?

1 Like

No youre right but I was looking for permanent, thanks tho

https://www.wowhead.com/item=141331/vial-of-green-goo

Toy with 10min duration and 10min CD. Basically making it perma transformation toy.

Might have to get that thanks

There are 2 shirts you can buy from Old Dalaran which are bandages. With the upcoming patch that lets you hide your chest piece, they’d work well for leper gnome.

1 Like

Ill take a look

I would advise caution however, you will need a full group of 120’s with decent gear because he is a raid level boss and will be hitting you for hundreds of thousands.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.