Let's count Horde & Alliance Losses since MoP

Horde : Garrosh, Vol’Jin, Sylvanas (Yes I count her as a loss), Rastakhan, Zieling, Saurfang.

Alliance : Varian maybe here, I’ll give you Tyrande.
Beyond that no one really important.
Maybe the two Nelf turned into undead which I totally forgot the names probably because they’re irrelevant to the plot for now.

Seriously.
What is going on, why would you turn BfA into an Old god expansion for a single patch, if the Horde and the Alliance still have that much to fight for, I’m fine with a truce / peace but why do it while the loss are so big, the Night elves still cry for revenge, and the Zandalari still have their king to avenge.

8 Likes

bolvar, marcus jonatha, Admiral proudmoore, Magni, Liam Greymane, Maarad. should I keep going or you got a point?

/thread

10 Likes

This is the point I make when everyone cries over a bit of the old genocide at Teldrassil :innocent: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If sylvanas counts as a loss then so do all the alliance characters/factions that went neutral.

Khadgar, dalaran, the cenarion circle, the argent crusade.

also buckachu gave a longer list of alliance losses

4 Likes

If you start like this we can count every minor npc like Mankriks wife :smiley:
I assume it’s about major characters. And there the Alliance got more back than even the Horde lost.

Muradin, Aleria, Tyralion, Danath, Maiev.

1 Like

I was thinking the same with that list Buka gave. Both sides can give a huge list of minor characters.

Bolvar never actually died, he’s also our expert going into Shadowlands. I guess Magni is kind of dead, having been turned to diamond, but we still very much deal with him now.

5 Likes

If we’re about to encounter all the old heroes again in the Shadowlands then no one really lost anyone…

Only if we take them back into the world of the living.

Oh old gods, please don’t make this happen. To many returned already.

Ah my bad, forgot Bolvar, magni, Admiral proudmoore, Maarad and Liam arent major characters, but ZIELING oh man… that guy is like a core of wow :joy: :joy:

jesus…

2 Likes

You are right, but the OP stated losses since MoP so your post kinda missed the mark there

Oh it’s one of these threads…
“X faction lost more Y, need Z to happen as recompense!”

You just know this is gonna end well…

2 Likes

hey if losing sylvanas counts as a loss for the horde, then so does bolvar for the alliance.

Same with magni. He is neutral, he works with both the horde and alliance. The alliance lost him

Also zieling is named as a majro character for the horde by OP while he also is merely a minor character

2 Likes

ye I ignored it. why’d the set the timeline at MoP? :smiley:

I can see that point, theoretically Bolvar is neutral now too if he’s guiding both sides.

Edit but some of those listed are a big stretch.

Sure, Zieling doesn’t matter. Really no reason to list him.

Magni and Bolvar are not gone either.

If you count Admiral Proudmoore Horde could count Sen‘Jin, Vol‘Jins father. Or Doomhammer, Blackhand…

So if we wanna lead such a discussion we must determin the timespan and what kind of characters count. In matters of importance and in what they where they were affiliated with a side.

3 Likes

Yeah OP made some picky standards to make the horde look more sad. While brushing off the alliance as just some minor characters while listing zieling as a major character for the horde, same with Rastakhan he died like 1 day after joining the horde. how major

1 Like

Nobody remembers the day we lost Lady Katrana Prestor to the dragon bat :<

Sylvanas isnt gone either. what’s your point?

Sen’jin was never horde tho? :joy:

Just… stop. lmao

If the horde can count those, then the alliances can count lothar and most of their nations being destroyed

Alliance biggest lost so far is Anduins brain.
You can’t compare the damage it does to his faction.

2 Likes