Let's count Horde & Alliance Losses since MoP

You have to play both sides to understand that this was the correct thing to do. The Alliane merely interfered and without them things would have turned out bad. You find both questline descriptions on wowpedia.

i ll go Bukachu on you and quote myself:

I dont feel like i am out of leaders atm: Thrall Rokhan Zappyboi Talanji LORTHEMAR + Thalyssra ( totally shipping them ) Overlord Geya’rah Gazlowe and Pandaren? ( i ve skipped that expac, pls no hate )

P.S. I am so happy Handsomeman and Nightbabe are spending time togehter

Your own fault, I suppose? MoP falls into the “every second expansion is great”-rule, therefore you should have played it. You miss out on the essential “this is why the faction war has to end”-discussion because it was the last expansion which puts a REAL effort into and shows what happens when two children don’t stop fighting each other.

my bad, Pandaren mon
next one is on me :smirk:

It’s just an avatar I use to be more “neutral” which was sadly never a thing with them.

I have every race between 60-120, I don’t have any favorites. :see_no_evil: But the Alliance has definitely too many human’ish races.

you are very objective person. but it kinda makes sense cause every race has its cool dandy ideas one can relate to

like i like my orc casue he can smash, he can bring bacon home and he doesnt retreat ( srsly i have unbinded key S for another ability )

They threw neutrals on us because they realized we lost too many. Gazlowe, Garona and Voss. Horde can’t afford to lose anyeone else. Not to mention the HUGE power gap. Almost all horde leaders are on regular soldiers levels of strength.

God forbid having normal relationships between members of the same race for once.

It was not. You are just biased for the alliance. There is nothing wrong with trying to keep the forsaken from dying out. Odyn is also the biggest douchebag and deserved it.

what is wrong with you, mon?
on second thought, dont answer it - I probs dont want to know and despair

Actually, Sylvanas did this not for the Forsaken but for her own gain according the lore. The Forsaken are officially only her “quivers” and she cares simply enough so they can shield her.

BellularGaming has a three-part Sylvanas lore video special for everyone to watch which has also the original novel pages on screen when he talks about her motivations and true goals.

Usually interracial relationships create imperfect kids. See half elves for example. They have a much shorter lifespan than any pure elf. Apart from humans and orcs. Apparently nobody has normal relationships anymore.

Can we consider high end guilds like Scrubbusters as loss to the Alliance ?

1 Like

You know Genn was hunting Sylvanas down yea ? Main objective was to put problems aside and get the Legion, you know he was actively hunting not only the undead leader , but the Warchief, do you also know before Teldrasil she told Saurfang about that, and thats what made him motivated , that no matter what there are some bloodthirsty Alliance leaders.

But no we cant blame alliance leaders

Yeah, that’s Sira, now as I said, we count major character, is Night Elf n°199743 that died in teldrassil directly relevent to the story ?
No.
And You talk about Khadgar and MAgni being neutral but that was before MoP.
As for Velen, he’s still with the alliance.

as for all the “Yeah but the alliance lost x players or y guild.”
I mean, if you want to bring Real players in a thread concerning the story and it’s characters whatever.

You argue like a streamer lol.

What kind of stupid condition is this anyway? :smile:

Is it because you conveniently want to avoid the victory roll that Horde had written for them by daddy Blizz back in Cata?
That they basically conquered wherever place they stepped their foot in? :smile:

You’re the one who made the thread about counting the losses from both factions, so count them. Each and every loss. Don’t stop at just characters but include every loss since then. Otherwise this thread should be renamed “Let’s count Horde & Alliance major character losses since MoP”.

If you wanna talk about story losses? I agree the Horde does lose more characters within the story but Atleast the Horde does have a story, the Alliance only exists as an afterthought to push the Horde’s narrative.

Bfa’s Alliance story could’ve been about the Night elves. Showing how they’re dealing with the aftermath of their genocide. How they’re surviving in a new environment, and trying to find a new home, etc. Yet we only got one lame Warfront and a short story with an ingame cutscene leading up to it, that ends in an extremely pathetic “revenge”. Night Warrior Tyrande and the literal demigod of wow are nothing compared to ordinary, powerless, undead ranger that was trained by the elves Nathanos.

Meanwhile the Horde gets 4 fully CGI cinematics about the Orc who planned the whole invasion, showing how he is sad about it. And Sylvanas being featured as a main character 3 times in a row now, in the new expansion trailer.

The Alliance’s characters have been made really stupid so far. Anduin charging in blindly towards the gates at Lordaeron, completely forgetting that Sylvanas has the blight ready. Queue in Jaina ex Machina coming to the rescue on a magical floating boat.
Then Anduin allowed Sylvanas to escape after wanting her to surrender, despite it being obvious she wasn’t going to and was only mocking them and had a plan up her sleeve. Queue in Jaina ex Machina coming to the rescue with a portal.

Magni was thought to be dead in MoP. He woke up in Legion and was instantly faction neutral. Khadgar wasn’t thought to be neutral in TBC since he still had the “Sons of Lothar” tag under his name, it wasn’t till WoD when he was made fully neutral. I mean hell he turned Dalaran neutral too again, after it was Alliance allied from MoP to Legion.

In name only, he’s never ever been in action against the Horde like most other faction leaders. The only time he acted was to benefit the Horde by reigniting the Sunwell. Blood elves owe him for that. Everytime he showed up since he’s been neutral towards the Horde, Legion is the indicator.

Irrelevant and doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Finally somebody mentioned him

Because the cycle began at MoP, as simple as that, I’m not here to talk balance in game, I’m here to talk about the Story, it makes no sense since MoP.

Does it really?

Because I would personally mark the end of WotLK as the point when things started to go down the U bend.

On the other hand, it was the first expansion with some proper narrative I would say, so we might as well blame WotLK for bringing this mess upon us, as they now try to somehow triumph that :smile:

BfA was quite literally whipped out of nothing.
End of Legion strongly hinted at the Void threat while everyone was on the same ship (literally), but then the Azerite happened, everyone needed ships for some resons, Alliance forgot they’ve got an actual space ship orbiting the planet, so they had to ask Kultirans, while the Horde literally stumbled upon Talanji and also zandalari are great at seafaring too lmao…

What a mess.

If you include ALL issues and their mother for all “faction invasion score points”. I didnt even have the energy to respond to all points of his comment because it was just an old joke picture fitting for the topic. Give me a break lol.