Lets get hyped for season 2

Im really looking forward to a new season. I know there’s unresolved issues and problems and poor systems but many balance changes are coming and im looking forward to them. I kinda want to stop with the negativity for a bit. Lets be positive here and focus on building excitement. What do you think will be difference in 9.1 in terms of meta, ladder, general PVP?

They will gut my DK that isn’t meta anyways and make broken classes like rets or hunters (in 2s) still broken. Whats even the point.

Nothing will change. People who dont have full gear will get swamped. This will continue until the end of this expansion and Blizzard addresses it in 10.0 the earliest. If and when Final Fantasy 14 really starts to put effort into its PvP this game will be literally dead. For real.

2 Likes

I’m frost dk main and they crap in 2 vs 2 so i don’t really care.

Do u know when S2 will start? July - August - September?

Blizzard should make a new Random BG " type" …where u get into matches where there is no gear…all have the same (gear) …also u only solo que… to prevent premades

Its official. New patch starts on 30th of June

This is the main reason I won’t try FF14, not interested unless they implement real pvp. They’re missing out on a big part of the market by refusing to focus on it.

not really hyped, whether debating with myself if I even join this season

Powerhouse rets dispelling with judgement while chunking will be very pog

The new season always starts two weeks after the launch of a patch, so July 14 for season 2

EDIT: no it’s gonna be on July 6, just saw this on wowhead

" Shadowlands Season 2 will begin the week of July 6 with the weekly reset in each region "

Weird usually it’s always 2 weeks for pvp season

Mooo my sub runs out today. Leveling and trying to gear my alt Warrior for PvP was a mistake. No hype

okay rated bg solo queue when?
id like to see gear being equal in bgs/brawls with the real wod system
and ppl who queue bgs and brawls to chase dps meters or kills a deserter debuff
so real players get in to win or a challenging captcha

sorry but rated groups and unrated ones are not fun if two of us only care to win

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.