Let's just stay dead guys

Spend 30-45 minutes in a queue for a random bg

once we’re in, we have 8 they have 10

they’re also russian so the preconception is = disc premade with voice chat, 10 of them are in disc together and joined at same time.

1 minute into the game, confirmed.

Let’s just stay dead guys, don’t res

full russian premade literally on our GY farming anyone stupid enough to res

we stay dead and wait for BG timer

they’re such exploiting, cheating losers, they actually don’t plant the final flag in hopes someone might res for 1HK.

Why don’t you guys unsub and delete your game, delete sys32 and throw your PC out the window, do half the world a favor please.

Is this the game you wanted activision? Eh, Activision? DID YOU WANT THIS?!

11 Likes

Well, your message will go unheard. Exploiting russian premades dominating one side is pretty normal nowadays for pvp. Since it’s already been a problem for so long, I doubt blizzard people care really.

I mean, it’s their game and they forced the russian “battlegroup” down our throat. You can’t report them due to their gibbrish names, they abuse lag to their advantage, always play in premades, speak the same language as native tongue (unfair advantage compared to “europeans”).

All in all, blizzard does not care about pvp. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Create ur own premade instead of crying.

Cringe, try to find another stereotypes next time

2 Likes

The game clearly limits your premade queues to 5 people, when you see people stack 10-15 people into small BGs by queuesniping to circumvent the system in place. You couldnt get much more of a textbook definition of a system exploit than that.

But blizzard wont do anything about it (its actually very hard to stop people from queueing ‘‘around the same time’’ regardless).

Also let me add: If you actually think russians are the main problem abusing queuesniping to stack BGs, you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Russian realms circumventing matchmaking rules has gone unaddressed for so long I would not hold my breath for Blizzard to do anything about it. All we can do is raise awareness and hopefully enough people will eventually realize just how skewed the BG situation is in EU that Blizzard is forced to do something about it.

I’m probably being overly optimistic though. Just think back to the bot trains of 10+ people all using the same bots and pathing. That went on for years, with people blatantly botting on main accounts with 20k+ achievement points and high ratings because there was zero risk to it. Blizzard didn’t do anything about it until eventually they lost a legal battle with that bot program, and only then retaliated by banning the bot program’s paying costumers with 6 month bans.

2 Likes

Get out… Nobody is creating a stereotype, and unless you’re so uneducated to the fact human brains are literally engineered to discover common patterns as a survival mechanic and the overwhelming majority agree on the Russian trend; it must mean that we’re actually correct and you’re feigning ignorance as to seem more in tune with your personal morals, as if somehow this state of mind affords you a pedestal of unlimited size where you can virtue so hard the gods themselves will throw down a hand just to bless specifically you. Oh aren’t you a special person, Jei. Aren’t you just such a wonderful and virtuous human being.

Get out of this thread right now.

2 Likes

agreed, the premade problem is now so massive im seriously considering not bothering with shadowlands if its not fixed, it will be terrible if it comes to that as iv played various chars since vanilla but i love quing for random BGs, when it was 50/50 win rate it was fine but now its more like 95% loss :frowning:

5 Likes

I dont thnk that they dont care its just a problem that they dont have time to work on since activision is giving blizzard dead lines that doesnt give them time to fix things like premades.

But its defently ruining bgs

Easy fix just remove communities.

1 Like

I come here to cry. After 2 hours of looses one after another agasnt full premade of Ru$$sians. I cant stand this anymore!!!

5 Likes

Let russians play against china,simple.

Haha, its hilarious, people keep ressing and running into a litterally suicide. Autistic behaviour at best.

The funny thing is, sometimes you random up with a decent geared / skilled team of players and with just small basic communication you easily outwin these premades.

Even more funny is these russians (Most of them, not all) in random bg premades are really, and i mean really bad at pvp.

Get them 1v1 in any situation on the map, and even a low geared / below average skilled player can down him.

Funniest of all is these guys think they are gods of pvp, badboyz.

Its a reason they queue random bgs and you see the same teams over and over, i play rated bgs weekly and i never ever see those same guys in them.

1 Like

THey do cheat. And they are bad.

i did 22 mill damage in a temple of whatwasthenameagainmogu and 1v1 a russian arms warr who did 4-5 and his hp litterally didnt go down, and he was not healed or used pots or anything like it.

Thousands of examples of them cheating / exploiting.

3 Likes

True and they always use the same excuse that they are just playing with friends u know as everyone do with 9 friends and wait for the que to pop for both groups qued up

Heard of versitility?

Played both with full versa and vs full versa in arena and bgs many times, and not the same. They also had a ret pala who could HoJ time after time everyone he wanted, no cds, no dr.

1 Like

Ineffeble or however u spell it is the reason for him being able to use it 500000 times

It was not, i know the difference between corruption effects and something very very odd an unusual. exploits and cheats. i think you would have said the same if you saw this.

if it makes you feel better, I had a team of 23 and the horde had a team of 40 in isle of conquest…

1 Like

Bliz can fix this very easily. You get a 10/15 premade by queue-sniping. Which includes declining the pvp popup when you get it, until all the groups have it.
All Bliz needs to do is add BACK the 15 minute debuff timer if you decline the pvp entrance popup. And also add a 24h debuff timer if you got the 15 minute debuff for the 3rd time in a day. And that would pretty much shut it down completely, and also handle the afk-ers that join battlegrounds and afk at the start.

3 Likes