Level 1 Hunter Twink, Deleting Horde

Hi people, I tried to build a level 1 hunter and it was surprisingly good, I even got a guardian pet even if it’s just a one time use.

9 Likes

lmao thats fun xD

1 Like

I thought the tame skill was level 10.

Oh wait, it’s a drop item with a cooldown.

1 Like

Very cool dude. This game always manages to surprise me :smile:

1 Like

Always enjoy your ideas and videos, nice :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing haha I cant imagine the faces on the other side of the screen :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s what I wonder too :rofl:

good job, pushing the game to the unknown limits :slight_smile:

but it describes the classic at its best : get unfair advantage via exploiting the game mechanics and grief others.

1 Like

Cos going to a neutral zone is griefing…
I do agree that Classic has an absurd amount of griefing though, but this is not

Nope, you can go freely to any contested zone and it is not griefing.
But exploiting stat numbers on 1 lvl char and intentionaly seeking other players to kill … well, but 1000 players - 1000 opinions.

I just think it’s funny, and they chose to attack me first :slight_smile:

1 Like

…He’s in an uncontested zone. That means people literally have to flag themselves for PVP manually for him to attack them.

Perhaps if people didn’t think “hurr me got 10 level advantage, me attac” then they wouldn’t have died?

2 Likes

Yeah, he did nothing wrong, nothing provocative at all, he got lost while leveling, thats why he is in barrens right ? Thats for sure the way the game was intended to play …geez :smiley:

+1 yeah, its kinda fun, i do not take that away from you, mate :slight_smile:
but why ? to make fools of other players :slight_smile: thats the thing I do not like about classic :confused:

What he’s doing is irrelevant. He baited people into attacking him, people attacked him, people died.

If they had a problem with his “advantages”, they should have used their field advantage and not attacked him.

Then don’t play Classic. The reason you’ve stated for not liking Classic is one of the reasons that the community of this game DOES like Classic. If we wanted Blizzard to hold our hands and babyproof the entire game, we’d just play retail.

You sum it up pretty well, mate. Good job. I like you are aware of all the exploiting and hope you are not part of it, but who am I to judge, do whatever makes you happy :slight_smile:

Using enchants and consumables isn’t exploiting.

3 Likes

Sigh …
Breaking the game numbers by providing your 1 lvl character unobtainable items ( by itself without getting higher level ) and go to the place where you provoke an unfair fight …

I guess we have very different moral code. Thats why Blizz had to set some barriers and because classic was their first mmorpg child, does not mean that some barriers are not required - but still missing :slight_smile:
Thats why it was / is such a s**tfest :smiley:

Except they are not unobtainable as he obtained them.

They had a choice not to attack him, they thought “look, an easy kill” and got owned for it.

I guess you were one of the players who got killed, and have come here to whine, also it’s a Zone where you don’t need to have PvP on.

Well played!

Guessing wrong mate, I do not play classic anymore, but why should I even bother :slight_smile:
Its like vegan going to protest to the meat-fest expecting not to be treated hostile.

Cheers mate. Have fun on your crusade :slight_smile: