Level 23 Tauren Hunter, Gathering Lotus?

Hmmm, So just witnessed something very interesting, While sitting and waiting at the lotus spawn at the altar in BS, I noticed it spawned. So I went to go get a nice screenshot of it and I was preparing to take my picture and out of no where a lv 23 Tauren Hunter resurrects ( on this server there are ghosts watching the spawns everywhere ) so I sat there in stealth and watched him like what is he going to do?

OUT OF NOWHERE this tauren starts gathering Lotus! LEVEL 23!!! So of course I sap him, take the lotus, vanish and ambush him to death.

How can a level 23 Tauren Hunter have 300Herb to be able to even gather lotus?? You need to be level 35 to go from 225-300 right?

EDIT: Apparently there is no level requirement to upgrade herbalism, so that explains it, but still.

EDIT 2: server is still better than some of the higher pops when lotus spawns and 6 people come out of nowhere for it

I feel the same way when a high level are farming low level spots so i cant do the quests.

There will always be something that annoys players if they fix one thing, then a new problem will rise somewhere else.

If they started with banning bots etc, then many problems would be solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.