Level10 Dodge Twink Untouchable in WSG

Hi guys I made a short video that captured the best moments of my Warsong Gulch as a lv 10 dodge twink, thanks a lot to my guildie Dori for being my pocket healer as I was really scared to lose my buffs vs casters and hunters, and I had some fun skirmishes for sure!
If you like it consider giving the video a like :smiley:

14 Likes

This is borderline genious. Thank you.

1 Like

thank you :smiley:

Like it very much

So you made a twink thatā€™s unbeatable to some classes and you want to fight like that, but still need a pocket healer because youā€™re ā€œscaredā€ of being beaten in a fair fight? And then other people come here to tell you how great you are for doing it.

Says a lot about the classic community.

2 Likes

itā€™s not a display of skill, it was just a fun thing to do, of course my point was just to dodge the melees, why would I go in and risk dying instantly to hunters twinks? and whatā€™s a fair fight in a bg anyway?

3 Likes

And what does your post says about you?
You talk about a ā€œfair fightā€ in an MMORPG xD
Come againā€¦

1 Like

I could ask you the same question.

you could indeed as some sort of distraction tactic to not answer the question :smiley:

No itā€™s because you have no point. Why canā€™t there be fair fights in an MMORPG? I have had loads. So your post was pointless. All my post says about me is I despise people who go out of their way to have an unfair advantage over others because they canā€™t handle a challenge.

not to mention the fact that Iā€™m level 10 fighting 19s, can it ever even be a fair fight? :slight_smile: but itā€™s ok to dislike twinking, many do. Just wanted to show some alternative to the usual 19s.

Thatā€™s like the point of the game tough. picking the best class, getting the best gear, getting all the extra gadgeds/consumables, play with coordinated premade groups just to sh!t on people. The game is not even balanced around 1v1.

Disguise!!

lol thatā€™s why classic is so interesting

So if someone in blue gear for whatever reason jumps my full T2 main should I take a few armor parts off? Or do you want me to not use potions for example?
I am currently leveling a rogue on a server that has more Horde on it (shocking) and I mailed my alt 16 slot bags a few blue items from the AH a few stacks of potions I have bombs and very good gear also I had some items enchanted +3 chest runecloth bandages fiery weapon on a sword and dagger and so on. I did this to have fun and level faster and safer. So is it my problem that my investment in my alt gives me an advantage over people that canā€™t be bother to mail a potion to an alt?

Youā€™re playing the wrong game.

The OP wasnā€™t talking about a challenge, or trying to ā€œpwn noobsā€, they were doing something that they found entertaining.

You are what we call the ā€œfun policeā€. Thatā€™s what your post says about you, that youā€™re an obnoxious infant that believes everybody should play the same way as them.

If you think playing in god mode is ā€œfunā€ you must be retarded. Where is the ā€œfunā€ in fighting someone that canā€™t fight back? Please explain. Also donā€™t you see the irony in your post? You say Iā€™m ā€œan obnoxious infant that believes everybody should play the game the same as themā€, while abusing me because I donā€™t like to play the game your way. Nice logic.

1 Like

Oh how did I miss this, love your videos I always find them really interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep it up Exehn

1 Like

Playing a lvl10 that can dodge melee and ranged hits isnā€™t god mode, he still dies instantly to casters. All he can do is dodge, his damage is non-existant. If you think thatā€™s god mode, you might want to rethink who you call ā€œretardedā€.

He isnā€™t fighting people that canā€™t fight back, heā€™s fighting higher level characters than his. If anything, heā€™s the character that canā€™t fight back, all he can do is dodge.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in yours?

Iā€™m ā€œabusingā€ you because your throwing your toys out of your pram and abusing others. At least I didnā€™t use words like ā€œretardedā€.

Thanks for proving me right though:

Grow up.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why he is killing people.

He is fighting people that canā€™t fight back, level is irrelevant.

Thatā€™s why he is killing people.

*Youā€™re

You obviously havenā€™t seen anybody ā€œthrow their toys out of their pram.ā€
The video literally shows him fighting people that canā€™t fight back, and youā€™re here to say thatā€™s not the case and whiteknight him. Itā€™s no different to watching an adult beat up a four year old, there is no skill, itā€™s not big and clever, and only a complete degenerate would find any ā€œfunā€ in it, or defend it.

Iā€™m sorry, when I called you retarded I thought it was just a meaningless insult, I didnā€™t realise that you actually are. I see now why it hit the nerve so much. Iā€™m sorry, your life must be very difficult.

1 Like