Leveling battle pets fast

Hey!

I’ve heard that you can gain a lot of rep mit unshackled and rustbolt resistance with battle pets so I decided to try out leveling a pet to 25.

Anyone knows how to level a pet fast except boosting it.

I’ve never cared about pets before so I don’t have another who can powerlevel it.

It’s level 12 right now and I just wonder how long you guys would think it would take to 25 with just pet battles in the open world.

Don’t.

You’re undertaking a lot of work for just a little rep. You need to do more than just level one pet to 25.

Read all the entries here:

and here:

You’re going to need pets to tackle all of those battles. Ikky and Unborn Val’kyr are the couple most used.

If you insist on this:

Upgrade your garrison to Level 3. In the Pet menagerie will be a quest Unearthed Magic that will allow you to boost a pet.

Then buy a level 25 Blue quality Ikky, that was too checp to bother auctioning last week and now costs 20K-50K.

Then buy another usefui level 25 pet from the AH. Anubisath Idol, maybe?

Then capture an Rate quality Unborn Valkyr, unless you are going to buy a Blue stone at the AH to make it Rare. Level it to 25 in wild battles.

It really is not worth it. It’s handy enough for people who already have a few pets, but it’ll be challenging for you in a hurry.

Ok thanks for the answers. I think I’ll skip the pets then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.