Leveling in Outland - EXP from quests nerfed? Or I have problems?

Greetings! After a lengthy time I decided to make a new alt, now reached lvl 60 and moved to Outland.

What surprises me, is that I see that EXP values I get are SIGNIFICANTLY lower than they were in Old World. I had some quests from Eastern Plagues unfinished on my tab, and they all gave around 25k. However, Hellfire Peninsula quests give barely 14k. Seems to me, before scaling it was the other way around…

Is that supposed to be like that, or something is wrong? My 'looms are upgraded up to lvl100 scale (might not show on my character list since I just did it a couple of hours ago), but maybe they are not working?

Thank you in advance.

Yeah.

XP values make no sense any more. In the spirit of the game after scaling, neither the experience from quest rewards nor the ratio to the experience from killing mobs has any consistency, but is apparently Working As Intended™.

So no, it’s nothing odd you’re doing, and there is nothing you can do about it. Just keep going, and the amount of XP needed per level will still ensure that you clock up about the right amount of minutes per level.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.