Leveling new charecter

Hello,Im leveling a paladin,I’m lvl 30 atm and I’ve still got items with 10ilvl,and im wondering if there is a vendor or anyway I could buy better gear? Thanks

You can buy gear at the auction house, but it will probably be too expensive for you - likely tens or hundreds of gold each, intended for purchase as transmog.

The most natural thing to do is just keep questing. As a Paladin Tank, you should be able to do that without much trouble, even with a few weak pieces of gear.

You could also identify quests that reward the pieces you are looking for, with a Wowhead search like this:

and then go do those specific quests.

There is a vendor in Nordrassil Inn in Mount Hyjal that will sell you appropriate pieces for a level 30, but at 25 gold each. At least it’s a guaranteed price, but I’d check the AH first, because you might get a better deal.

One other thing, your name is breaking the rules so you need to report yourself to get it changed.

You can send stuff through the mail if your other character is on the same realm and faction.

Also another question, Do you have to complete Threads of Fate campaign? Or lets say I dont complete threads of fate,but I hit lvl 60,will I still have to do it or no?

On your first level 60, you MUST complete the Shadowlands campaign through the zones, doing all the mainline quests in each zone and being introduced to the Covenants as you go. Even after hitting level 60, if you do, you must complete the campaign quests before you are allowd to join a Covenant, open World Quests, and so on.

On levelling subsequent alts through Shadowlands, you will be given the CHOICE of Threads of Fate. If you choose Threads of Fate, you can level to 60 any way you want - spamming dungeons, just standing in one place and killing mobs, or doing pet battles, anything at all.

Okay. Thanks. What is the quickest way to lvl to 60?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.