Levelling up for WOTLK

short introduction: I’ve wanted to play the WOTLK expansion since I was five. Now, at 21, I have finally subscribed for 6 months in order to play WOTLK and BfA.

I’m in Kalimdor, Northern Barrens with my blood elf paladin character (lvl 33) and I’m overwhelmed by the amount of content I am getting (playing the two expansions I have mentioned above + legion) so I am a bit confused.

What should I do to level up faster? Keep doing random quests, dungeons or is there a farming method that I’ve missed? Also, at what level can I start the WOTLK expansion? Thanks

1. Quests and dungeons are your best levelling method.

2. You can start WotLK at level 60.

I suggest you concentrate on your level 33 for a while, and leave your Legion character on ths shelf for a bit. Character-hopping is a learned skill, and even experienced players get confused when flipping between alts. I know I do :slight_smile:

Beginner players have to absorb a lot of things, and one character at a time is as much as you can be expected to take!

1 Like

WotLK content starts in Northrend, you can go there at level 58+ nowdays I think. Too bad you missed it when it was current content but everything is still there for you to explore. I think it was the best time in WoW. :+1:

I’m unsure what the fastest way to level up is today, don’t really have answer there, sorry.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by playing WotLK, you can level in northrend but doing raids and end content will be impossible. Mainly because no one locks their level to do it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.