LF 2 days raiding guild

Hey there,

we (healer and dps) are looking for a mature alliance guild that is raiding once or twice a week between 19 and 22:30 server time. The days of raiding do not matter to us, just the time, because we have to get up early. We would like to raid heroic and mythic, but not aiming for CE, because we are looking for a casual and relaxed guild, not a semi-hardcore one with high requirements. Due to irl we aim for a peaceful place with a good/active community and healthy raid-atmosphere. Blaming, pointing out, elitism or toxicity are not our thing.

In BfA we reached 11/12 (Mythic) Ny’alotha. Currently we are 7/10 (Heroic) Castle Nathria. We as well got raiding experience from previous expansions (starting from WoD).

Happy to hear of you :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Sinister are currently 7/10H looking to fill up spots in our raiding roster, we raid wednesdays and thursdays 20:00 - 23:30 server time, I know times are slightly off from what you’re looking for but not sure on your flexibility on this.

if you’re interested please add me on battle net! Oreo#2223

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Hey!

Newly formed guild Disruption is currently looking for a healer and dps to fill in our ranks 3/10 HC.
We raid Thursday and sunday from 20-23u ST it is 30 mins longer then you want but maybe it is doable?

Pm me if you are interested Bella#2151

Bai!

Hi!

I would like to know what classes you both are currently playing :smiley:
My guild is 9/10H as of last night and in need of some ranged dps. We do have a potential open spot for a healer as well.

We raid on wednesday and thursday from 7 till 10 pm server time. so that fits really nice in your schedule :slight_smile:

If you would like to know more, you can contact me on Titandwarf#2327

Hope to hear from you soon :smiley:

Raid times are something that we are very fixed on but thanks for the reply!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.