LF a (classic bc) guild who still does naxx on alliance side :^)

eww retail :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Bumperinos

No one is just gonna bring you naxx and funnel you gear sorry

I want to do this on my 70 main , you retarded or what?

No but I think maybe you are 70 or not no guild is gonna take some random naxx and funnel you gear

Your best bet is on sunwell patch when everyone goes in there for “transmogs”.

Bruh , you limited or what? I’m in 70 blues on my main. Explain to me how tf is it a funnel if it’s a group effort. I guess intelligence in these parts of the forum is as rare as said guild i’m looking for.

Bumperinos

Make ur own guild and do it… i dare you to find 39 other attuned people… stop being a lazy prick and being rude to others on the forum giving advice… ur nothing but a low life troll with the attitude u been showing…

1 . make ur own guild/raid group
2. Look in the RIGHT discussions
3. Use your server discord to attract attention
4. Give up and play ur precious retail :wink:

capice fanculo :wink:

Uhu. Saphiron shoulder enchants are BiS.
Trinket with damage against undead will be handy in Hyjal.

Besides if they ever do Cataclysm Classic or let us copy our Classic characters to retail, T3 transmog will be a good addition to the collection. Most of this items will be unavailable, once T7 arrives.

1 Like

Attunement is pretty easy as you only need a few Scholo runs to get minimum rep.
Items for
TBC.wowhead .com/quest=9121/the-dread-citadel-naxxramas
are pretty cheap in TBC. Used to cost around 1000g in Classic, now paladin alt got attunement for 130g in totall.

And no, you can full clear in no sweat with 25 t4 ppl and 5 lvl 60.

Oh boy, you missed the train. Igot almost complete set on my warrior (stupid boots, well I am a Tauren).

I’ve found a pug that Gdkp items, so hopefully I can get something that it is still useful.

Bumperinos

Seriously tho , is everyone sleeping?

its just nobody cares about a blue geared paladins strugge to find a naxx pug lol
all the tips that u got before are accurate, you are not even posting on a place that can get u a pug, go find ur server discord

2 Likes

On firemaw alliance there is a weekly naxxramas pug.

No guild is going to run Naxx :man_shrugging:
It’s not worth it.
The only Naxx runs that you’ll probably find is the ones going for Ateish shards.(Usually pugs)

Nobody is gonna run Naxx for such a minor upgrade.

Sweden sucks

2 Likes

Yet our small realm has several raids coming there. The last PUG leader was giving every 39 raiders besides him lvl 70 raid a 300 gold per raider as the compensation for the unrolling a anti undead trinket for melee dps, so IDK maybe it is a minor upgrade only for you.

The shoulder enchant are a minor upgrade.
But not many are going to run it either way for that trinket alone.

Especially a guild.
Taking your guild group through Naxx for a minor upgrade for one player.