LF a Raiding Guild/Home

Hello!

I am looking for a guild, I took a break during N’yalotha due health reasons and just came back to the game, I hit 60 on my hunter the other day and was able to tag along with a heroic group. However I have most classes at level 50 and are willing to reroll for a raid team! I have a few AOTCs under my belt and a little mythic progression here and there. I personally want to get more into mythic raiding and do m+.

Due to being a fresh 60 I am aware I wont be able to join a raid anytime soon so I’d mainly be looking for a guild that doesn’t mind people that are eager to play / learn the new raids and dungeons and an open raid slot for someone with past raiding experience.

For more questions please contact me here!
Discord - Ennali#0006
Battle net - Zoeëy#2826

I’ve sent you a friend request on disc - looking forward to chatting to you :slight_smile:

Hiya, have added you on Discord and via Battle.net.
Discord is Drakira#6833
And Battle.net is: Aenarion#2834.
We would be happy to have you with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey and welcome back to wow!

Hope you managed to find a guild already, but if not - Llamageddon is looking to recruit a couple of dps for our raid team. Our goal each tier is AOTC, and tend to only dabble in the 1st boss or two of mythic if we have enough people.

If you’re still looking for a guild - drop me a message on disc ( iamafajita#5320 ) or bnet ( annafajita#2709 ) :slight_smile:

Hi there. I’ve added a link to our guild add below. Feel free to contact us if you’re still looking.

All the best
Drogonne

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.