[Thread Deleted]

Please ignore this, I am tired

4 Likes

Seeking adventure? I know these guilds that might help you.

[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! :sunrise_over_mountains: - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[H-RP] Dust Devils - Action adventure, justice forever! [RECRUITING!] - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

5 Likes

Can recommend dust devils horde side, brilliant bunch of crazies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Depending on what it is you are looking to main, if you ever think about going blood elf I will shamelessly plug my unit. Although we’re a military guild we are very much off on adventures and enjoy a drama free guild ourselves ! If not, do come say hi and RP with us either way :slight_smile: [Belf-RP] Thalassian Skyguard 🐲

1 Like

I’ve RPed with Hurrgash on my Nightborne a few times and can only say good things, overall a very fun character and a nice person OOC to boot. :slight_smile:

Good luck on the search! Plenty of good choices out there.

5 Likes

If you enjoy adventurous RP, you can have a look at our recruitment here: The Deck of Disaster. We have weekly DMed (tabletop-style) adventure sessions and, as an added bonus, we ain’t too big! Everyone knows everyone!
Hit me up if you’re interested! :bomb:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.