LF - friendly talkative guild

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an active, vocal and friendly guild that recruits the person rather than the gear. I am a married father of 2 and as such WoW is a hobby that i fit in around the important things in life like work and kids. I cant commit to a heavy raid schedule or promise I can attend every week due to work commitments. But there must be guilds out there that are aimed at people in a similar mold.

I have been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla. Prior to the kids I played extensively as a Tank but have also raided as a mage, hunter, resto shamman and a Pally.

I am 43 years old and would really like to find people of a similar age or at least a similar mental age to play with. I enjoy running old content, farming mats, playing the auction house and doing dungeons. Although, i’ve never really been brave enough to step into the Mythic scene nor do i think i would manage mythic raiding.

So if you have a guild that would be a good home for me then please drop me a message and i will get in touch with you.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hey there, we’re a small Horde guild on Twisting Nether. We’re currently recruiting for our raid team but we might be a while to start due to how low level our members are at the moment. We don’t need anything particular but just friendly sociable people to join us :smiley:

Please contact me on bnet if you’d like more info - ackersass#2322

1 Like

Our ally guild on aggramar/hellscream only recruits players ranging from 25 and up, we have many around age 35 and we have mutiple players with kids, so understanding of your situation goes without saying. Very social guild looking for more players to add a fun experiance. Players are more important than gear! We like to have a laugh when playing!

Please contact
Frozendinner#2704 if you are interested to know more

Hey mate, on AD we are starting a heroic raiding guild. We have chosen to only do normal and heroic difficulty because we are all adults with jobs. Raid days will be thursdays and saturdays 20-23:00 and there is no penalty for not making it to every raid.

It is in the upstart but we will grow pretty fast is my prediction. If you are interested in knowing more hit me up ingame.

Thanks for the replies. I’ve managed to find a great guild on Slyvannas.