LF friends and casual guild

Good day!
I stopped playing before BWL release and have retuned back to classic some weeks ago. Unfortunately, my friends gave up WoW and I am alone now. My aim is to find new friends, casual guild for chill atmosphere.
I have horde mage and alliance warrior, ready to transfer any of them to join your company. Mage is almost T1 geared, warrior got tank gear and fury mix of preraid and raid gear from MC/ZG.
Please, let me know if you need some of my characters. Thanks!

Hi Kelsna,
Thank you very much for all those info. We would be happy to have you with us. We are Dawnguard guild - Horde EU Firemaw and we are currently recruiting all classes. If you would like to know more about us, ping me on Discord - Catherineh#3296

Hi Kelsna

We are on Pyrewood Village, your warrior would be welcome to join us, Heroes Rise. We are 3/8 BWL and clearing MC/Ony weekly
happy to chat via disocrd khalia#4035 o rin game
Shadowspirit

Hey Kelsna!
We are new guild, looking to enjoy the game and experience as many parts of the game as we can :3
We are on Ashbringer. and would love for you to join us!

Hit me up ingame Creni#2992 or on discord Silent#9758

hey there Kelsna

Did you get sorted for guild ? we are still in need of fury warrior :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.