LF Glad push

2300 cr atm, looking for team to push Glad with. If people still play :see_no_evil:

Now you see you got that wrong buddy everyone left :smiley:

1 Like

Forum PvP ftw.

i was in lfg for 3 hours looking for ppl and then logged off, uninstalled BFA and now playing classic :grin:

only problem is by doing this you are giving the same company money so they have little iincentive to do anything about the terrible state of the game as they are not losing any money.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut his playtime is recorded on classic and not BFA in their logs :smirk:

Technically speaking, they earn money from both, so whether the play time is spent on classic or retail it doesn’t matter that much, it’s only used as a metric for analysing what “people are enjoying more right now” instead of creating a need for survival so they’d need to improve the game.

9.0 is pretty much planned in outline already though, so classic won’t have a big impact on that. But 10.0! That’s likely to be the expansion with the most influence from classic, if they are ever going to use classic as a reference for how to improve the game over on retail.

Please becareful with that choice of words, theres alot in classic which I do not want them to bring forward back to Retail wow, the clunky classes being one of them, the pointless huge talent trees being another.

Each one has their own cup of tea best suited for them, but there are objectively things that are better. The social design being one of them.
Don’t get your panties in a twist.

Also, the talent trees weren’t “huge”. If they seem “huge” to you, then maybe you should work on your cognitive abilities? Doesn’t seem like they can handle much.
This is an RPG. Don’t forget that. It’s not supposed to be an FPS, like the retail lovers seems to want it to become.

Anyhoo, it’s not possible to make retail exactly like classic. It’d nullify their work over the years and the point of creating Classic in the first place.
They do however need to reverse the ship to make it more immersive, including socially, and to make it more into an RPG again.

So yeah, it can’t become like classic in the way you seem to be scared silly of. However the underlying systems can be used as a reference to create something better AND new.

Agreed.

Also agreed, but I will add up my personal opinion here, being that they were badly designed and completely unfun for me (Hey look, I spent 5 whole talent points for 5% crit!11!1).

Uhm
 what did I just read?

Agreed as well. I’ll add the fact that they need to completely overhaul class design too. It’s been shown over the years that a big part of feeling immersed in WoW is your spec’s kit.

Instant pick-up, quick entry to the action, and completed fast as well. No grinding required.

It’s so much more than that, but yes that is a part of it. Also, it’s not necessarily the spec’s kit, the class toolkits with the original talent template had a lot more situational usages, and enforced more of the emotional investment in the character.

1 Like

Ah, now I see what you meant. Well, the thing is, this is the newer generation now, sadly. I don’t mind having to grind something, as long as it allows me to enjoy the game at its fullest.

For instance, I don’t mind having to grind for Essences. But I do mind, however, that I have to unlock them on every character if I wanna multi-class. Even if I wanted to do that, my daily routine does not allow me such luxury, so I cannot. I just wish that Essences would unlock on account once acquired so that I could also log on some alts and have fun with more friends in Arena. I wouldn’t even mind about doing daily M+ on those chars in order to get geared, or get some AP.

1 Like

It’s kind of frustrating that you need to grind for gear + ap + essences.
They should either make rank 3 obtainable instantly for alts or some kind of catch-up mechanism leaving the rank 4 out of it.
It’s kind of retarded that you can see in your achitab the requirement for blood of the enemy done but you still can’t use it.
But I guess that’s blizz

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.