Lf guild // bm hunter // exp'd player

Salutations!

My name is Cinternze, or better known as Gruff and i’m looking to find a raiding guild though there is important requirements for the guild that I require as i’ll list below, so please do keep reading!

IMPORTANT NEED
I require no voice communcation for myself to be able to partake in events like raiding and dungeons. Unfortunately I am unlucky enough to be stricken with mental health issues which cause servere anxiety and stress when communicating on voice comms. To fill the need for my raiding I would like it if I could find a guild who wouldn’t mind me being off voice comms for raids or other events.

WHAT I CAN OFFER:

• I am an experienced player who can preform well and learn quick (hopefully detering the need for voice comms)
  • I am patient and helpful!
  • I am very active
  • I don’t mind wiping and am in things for the long run and won’t give up and be stressing if a boss takes a little longer

WHAT I WOULD LIKE:

• No voice communication requirement for myself
  • Normal + Heroic raiding (i don’t mind progressing from the start)
  • A healthy guild in terms of atmosphere and activity

RAID AVAILABILITY
All days are good for me par SUN/TUES as I raid TBC on these days and would like to continue doing so, though if raid days are on SUN/TUES do feel free to leave a message as circumstances could/may change in the future :slight_smile:

If for some reason you see me as a fitting troop to place with your ranks I would be most delighted if you could leave a description of your guild below along with contact information or an approval message saying you’ve understood my unique requirements and to sign up via the guild finder, or if you’d like to contact me further and discuss details then we can!

Hi there. :slightly_smiling_face:
Im a member in the guild BEAST on Eonar server. I dont know if you want to change server, but i would like to tell you about the guild. I myself have very strong anxiety problems and therefore dont raid with them, but they have told me a couple of times that i can join any time i want and i dont have to be on voice, not even for listening. You dont need to know tacts before you go in either. I actually overcame my anxiety and raided with them two times, so i can tell you that they write most important tacts in text.

I have been in a lot of guilds and i must say, this guild is one of the most respectful and patient guilds towards people with anxiety. The guild leader is active a lot and really takes care of his members and want them to be included in all the fun. I highly recommend this guild.

They raid mondays and fridays on normal difficulty and later heroic. And they do mythic+ now and then.

I hope you will find it interesting and look us up. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.