LF Guild (m+ farming/raids normal/hc+)

Hey,

Playing WoW for only 6 months so far. Went through all BfA content, familiar with everything but still struggling to find friendly guild to help me get into m+ farming and gear even more with high ilevel items.

Priest Shadow 386 main, can do Disc aswel.

Alts are Rogue and Druids although still low ilevel.

Iā€™m friendly, 30y old, and I have a lot of free time :slight_smile:

Hey there!

House of Fury looking for more players to bolster our mythic roster! /w Riemu in game for more info (or Btag: Scale#2493).

Raid days: wednesday, thursday, sunday (possible something for monday / tuesday)
Starting: 8 pm (server time) and raiding 3 hours.
Raid attendance requirement! .

Voice communication: Discord

Aiming for normal and heroic clears. Mythic content when ready for it!
8/8 Normal Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
2/8 Mythic Uldir

9/9 Normal BoD
9/9 Heroic BoD
3/9 Mythic BoD

Very social and friendly guild with previous mythic experience. Our guild migrated from Darkspear (alliance). At the moment we need more players to keep mythic raids going on.

In a need of ranged dps:
1x DPS - who can tank too! (DK, DH or MONK)
2x Warlock (High prio)
2x Mage (High prio)
1x Hunter (Medium/Low prio)
1x Death Knight unholy / frost (Medium prio)
1x Retribution (Medium prio)
1x Restoration / Elemental Shammy (High Prio)
1x Shadow priest (High prio)

-Riemu, Btag: Scale#2493

Hey Mate!

Resurge here! We are a fun guild that would love to start our mythic progression with the decent core we have right now. And in our team we are still missing a couple DPS to keep a steady 20 man raiding team going. We raid on Wednesday and Monday from 19:45 till 23:00 server time. 9/9 HC and 1/9M. And after just an hour on Grong we are closing in on him.

Send me a message ingame and add me on battle.net! Would love to talk to you :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Ketanji

Ketanjal#2240

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.