LF Guild - Raiding & M+

Heya,

Name’s Renato and I’m looking for a guild that could help me learn the ropes of raiding and m+.
For raids would be looing for normals at starts and not higher than heroic later on.

Joined at the end of WoD and played through all Legion with a rando guild that was trying to start raiding but wasn’t successful. After, I just lingered around, having no success with pugs.
Now, I never legit raided but I am veeeery interested in it and want to start!
M+ as well. And it’s becoming more and more apparent guild is a way to go as opposed to pugs

I’m a hordie on Defias Brotherhood but I’m willing to change both faction and realm :slight_smile:

Available every day after roughly 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm realm time and weekends mostly all day

Hey Renato! Our active, friendly guild on Magtheridon server could be for you!

We do lots of stuff together including raiding, running lots of M+ and regular social events!
We have normal raid nights that are perfect for people to learn the ropes of raiding in a chilled out, helpful environment. And once people are geared up and experienced in raiding we have heroic raids for them to join! :grin:
We have lots of people running M+ of various levels and everyone is happy to help with learning tactics etc!

If that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll answer any questions you have! :blush:

Heya! Defias Brotherhood GM here. I run a small-ish casual / chill guild but regardless of that, we do have M+ runners too. Our focus would be running Heroic for curve. Right now recruiting more dps to boost our ranks not to rely on pugs at all anymore. Add me if you would like to have a chat at Zardiz#2516

Hey Renato, Same Old Bull an active guild on Twisting Nether might be just what you are looking for, we are a growing guild very interested in a DPS warrior to build our numbers. We are would be more than happy to help you find your feet in raiding and have many M+ running nightly to help you get the groups you are looking for.

see [H] [Twisting Nether] <Same Old Bull> Raiding Guild Looking for DPS For more details or give one of our officers a yell in game for a chat if you have any questions.

Hey there. My guild is a group of returning friends who have come together to raid as a group again. We have a raid of experience from normal, HC and mythic raiding. We’re recruiting for crucible of storms and also 8.2 as a whole. We always start with normal raids to get a feel for the raid before moving into HC. We’re not looking to move into mythic so I think we’re on the same wave length. We are on Stormscale so you’d need to server change but we’d be happy to bring you in and experience raiding with us. We are also active in running m+ and encourage everybody to run keystones as a group so we all get a weekly chest.

add me on bnet if you’re interested Riddesu#2266