Lf guild that raid in a specific way

Tacts are explained in text, people are chatting in text, its going slow, people laugh at wipes, people take out toys, are joking and having fun. Are there any guilds out there that are raiding like that?
I love raiding, but i have severe anxiety and therefore can’t raid like everyone else, specially voice is a problem for me (even listening).

1 Like

The Highland Warriors are celebrating our fourteen year anniversary this year: which is an achievement in itself - almost as old as the Hills(brad) :wink: We’d likely describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild, but this doesn’t really do us justice – we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts.

The Highland Warriors are a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 - some just about, but most a significant amount of time since. We’re an old fashioned guild with old fashioned values. We believe that members of the guild should be able to rely on each other, no matter what your personal play preference, for raids; for mythics; for levelling; for achievement hunting; for the daily grind of World Quests and rep gains. To us, being in a guild is about sharing the experiences of this World of Warcraft together.

We have a number of guildies who have played since Vanilla, we have Burning Crusaders and Wrath Babies - a wealth of experience, knowledge and a stable core who have “grown up” within Warcraft. Our community is everything, and this is why we have been around so long.

Raiding

Currently assaulting the current raiding tier, the Battle of Dazar’alor

Current raids run on a Wednesday & Sunday from 9:00pm server time, until 11:30 server time

At this point, it’s probably a good idea to add that we also don’t use voice comms as the official channel for raids: we do have a discord server and lots of us get onboard the in-game voice comms, but raids are not run through it : we have plenty of raiders who do not use comms at all.

Not Raiding

When we’re not seeking vengeance on the denizens of our current raiding tier, we mythic; we heroic; we world quest; some pvp; some achievement farm; some level their 874586th alt /coughSIFcough… Me, I just spend obscene amounts of money at the hairdressers to match the outfit of the week. Whatever you’re into, there’s someone to share your passion with.

If you’re looking to get into raiding, we’re always looking for more to join our plucky band

We’ve joined the Battle for Azeroth and we need you!

What next?

Like what you’ve read?

Google The Highland Warriors Thunderhorn, and have a look at our website and forums: have a poke around and find out more about our raiding options, join our shoutbox, read up on our guild rules and see if we fit with your idea of what you’re looking for.

You can also head over to Thunderhorn for a chat with Windavell, the GM, or me, the Recruitment Officer, Elysah #2509, if you’d like to know more.

Fortune and glory await :slight_smile:

It sounds like a wonderful guild where i would fit in perfect, but i must say your application form is really scary. It’s so many questions and it’s public. With my social phobia i can’t do that.
You want everyone to have all their alts in your guild. That would mean i have to leave all my friends on horde, so no.
Thanks anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe look for a guild for deaf people… they’ll only be using text.