LF (H) RP Guild For Blood Knights

Hello.

I have not roleplayed since lata cata, but was wanting to return and get back into it. I am just curious as I’ve had a litle look on the map showing guilds on AD which one is the most suitable and desirable in terms of good and varied roleplay?

I’ll be doing an apperance change on this character so everything about my character is still consideration, so if anyone would like my character written or tied into a story with yours, I would be happy to talk about it. I would need some help with lore again and stuff anyways.

Thanks.

Division Thirty Four comes first in mind. They are the pro Blood Knight guild

I thought they were just a city guard guild? is there any others?

My own guild are currently recruiting if you would be interested. We currently have an IC training system for the recruiting and training of BKs. You can find all the info you need from us here: [H-RP Blood Elf Guild] The Phoenix Dawn

Feel free to poke me in game if you want a further chat or more information.

The D23 is pure BK. I really recommend it. Top BK quality RP.
Crimson Vanguard is also pro-BK.
Or, of course, Blazing Phoenix.

I highly recommend the Highblood Myrmidons, great guild. They’re very inserted into blood elf culture and is welcoming to anyone.

10 Likes

The Highblood Myrmidons (me) is always looking for new recruits. We’re a Sylvanas loyalist guild who take both Blood Elves and Nightborne, we run three events each week, and have good turn-out for casual rp. You wouldn’t want to miss out!

11 Likes

The Highblood are lead by Coriander though.
Approving of that aromatic herb is a sin.
Say no to Cilantro !

1 Like

bro… thought you’d have my back after our epic rppvp skirmishes

2 Likes

Ok ok.
Koriane is -not so bad- for cilantro and an elf.
Don’t be afraid to join, but don’t hydrate the plant.

2 Likes

HBM time HBM time

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.