LF Heroic Raiding guild with Guild Activities & Events

I am sick of my guild being dead outside of raiding nights. I enjoy every aspect of this game, m+, pvp, achievment hunting, mount hunting, secret hunting, pet battles… etc. but my guild only raids and I’m really bored of this. People are barely online, guild chat is dead.

I started playing in Legion, I’m not interested in mythic raiding, but I got curve in every tier since I started playing, and would like to continue to do so. Dabbling in mythic just for fun is ok though. I play melee dps in raids. I’m always gemmed/chanted/prepped and I rarely miss any raid night if any. 27 years old mature person. I got keystone master in Legion and currently over 1k in rio. My current max level toons: Frost DK, Surv Hunter, Destro Lock, Balance Dru.

If your guild is:

• Heroic raiding guild
  • Socially active (with guild activities/events)
  • Mature and non-toxic
  • Actually interested in making new friends and not just looking for people to fill out raid roster

then please post here and let’s get in touch!

Hey there, our guild might be the one you’re looking for. Almost always someone on discord or wow wanting to do m+ or other fun stuff. We’re looking for more active members to both fill the raiding roster but also to bring more life to discord and the game. If you are interested in hearing more please contact me on battlenet @lorrieboy007#2232.

Hi Illidar

We are a raiding guild that likes to run keys and other Legacy content. If you want more info, here is our original post:

Please feel free to contact me should you want chat.

Good luck in finding a new home :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.