LF HOME Evoker DPS

HI and thanks you got a new happy home

Hiya mate,
Please add Kahime#3502 on Discord so we can work out if we are the right guild for you.
Look forwards to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hey there, we might be the guild for you!

Hi there, I would love to have a chat and see if we might be the home for you :slight_smile:

Hello! I know you said preferably not on Saturday, but times wise we do fit your wishes, and I think our goals when it comes to raiding and m+ are similar, please give us a read if you think we fit your needs!

If you have any questions, feel free to add any of us! Hope you find the guild you’re looking for! - Xiwin.

Hey Mate! If you haven’t already decided on a guild we’re looking for some more DPS for our raiding team (and ofc members that wanna push m+). We’re a guild named The Twisted Reborn on Twisting Nether, formed in middle of S4 and we’re currently raiding 2 days a week, wed + sunday between 20.00-23.00 ST.
We’re a social group and got lots of activity on both disc and in game! If you wanna be part of a fun group then feel free to contact me on disc Rowan White#2980 :slight_smile:

Hey Fann!

I think my guild would be the perfect place for you to call home as it will push your experience beyond AotC and into CE and m+ pushing.
Have a look and add me if it seem interesting :slight_smile:

Aether Collective is a guild that was formed at the start of shadowlands with the goal of achieving AotC in a fun raiding environment. Because we enjoyed what we started and wanted to progress further we went on to try and get into Mythic Castle Nathria and then in 9.1, Sanctum of Domination. For Dragonflight we will be strictly sticking to Normal and Heroic raid difficulties, we won’t be touching Mythic. Our aim is set to achieve AotC.

What we offer:

• A guild where everyone strives to improve.
  • An environment where you can challenge and enjoy yourself.
  • An officer team you can feel comfortable approaching with questions and issues.

What we expect:

• To have good attendance, especially during heroic progression (we understand exceptions are needed sometimes, always notify an Officer in advance where possible).
  • To be able to accept constructive criticism.
  • The ability to prioritise understanding and learning the boss’s mechanics and then focusing on damage.
  • The desire to improve and extract the maximum potential out of your class/spec.

Schedule:

We are raiding 2 days a week. The days we raid are Wednesday and Thursday. Raids start at 19:45 and end at 23:00 CEST (Allow time for the occasional “okay one last pull, it’s so close to dying!”).

Requirements:

We’re looking for people with normal and heroic raiding experience. We are happy to take new players in, though we will only recruit a certain amount of new players at a time.

If you’re interested and want to talk more you can add me on Discord - Peach#7536

Hello, we are active and currently recruiting for Raiding, Mythic + on Dragonflight.

We moved from a different server so we are still forming the roster but we already have enough people to raid heroic. I will wait for you to add me hopefully.

Battlenet: OTPLoreTTV#2871