LF Horde PVP Guild Stormscale

What is up guys?
My Name is Dex I’m 30 years old and I’ve been thinking about getting back to the game after a long break.
I’m looking for the following:
Active, social, friendly, helping PvP Guild. Preferably with people with the same XP that i have. I’ve been on Glad Rating and HotH Rating (ofc not HotH in Wotlk) from WotlK all the way through MoP (didnt play WoD at all). Came back to BFA and got somewhat about 2,4k early in the Expansion and stopped playing again.

I’ve been hearing a lot about how Shadowlands is somewhat nice for PvP and you dont have to grind PvE like a Mad Man to play PvP.

What I’m aiming for:
If i find the right Guild that has the necessary Players with good XP and are chill and friendly, I’d like to push at least Glad and maybe some high rated RBGs.

What you can expect from me:
Im not the guy anymore to play 24/7 cause of Work/RL stuff, but you can expect me to be online in the later evening to grind some PvP. I’m very social and helpful but i can also be a tryhard when i find the right people to play with.
If needs be, i can also transfer off of Stormscale to another Realm (if the Guild is worth doing so).
My main Classes were Warrior, Enhance and Ret for the most part (every Class at least above 2,3k at some point but that doesnt really count nowadays right) so i was thinking to play 2 Classes max which i thought would be Ele and Monk.

If you found this interesting feel free to add me on Battle Net Dexterous#2534 and we can have a little chat.

Thanks for your time guys and i hope to maybe see you soon!

Sorry meant to say Shaman, not just Ele. Im also open to play other Melee Classes :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.