LF M+ Group/Guild

Hey, im 1.6k score Brew monk this season.

Looking for few people that would like to group up for keys and just have some laugh on discord, the goal is to get KSM and then maybe bit more, but nothing crazy.

Looking mostly for decently skilled patient people (no absolute tryhards tho) that can take a joke and dont stress too much when things goes wrong.

My schedule is pretty flexible so I can adapt to others most of the time.

Discord: lachim#6137

Hey Macrobew, old post but I thought I’d reply. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. I have recently moved to Ragnaros due to a few motives and decided to start a guild with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new guild on Ragnaros we aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and slowly growing our numbers.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, Mon/Thu.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too. I personally push keys a bit, going from just getting KSM early to some seasons actually getting a decent score, mostly on my prot pala, occasionally on my hunter,

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 or Discord Lepanto#4381 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!