LF m+ players

Hello,

We, a tank and a healer, are looking for three dps for our casual m+ runs. We used to have a m+ group till about a year ago, for almost two years. Sadly two people had to drop out due to rl and we were not able to find people sharing the same mindset and/or intention of doing m+. We stopped playing and are back since a few weeks, because there is just no real alternative of WoW for people (us) that enjoy m+ content and casual mythic raiding a lot.

In SL Season 2 our rating was 2.2k
In SL Season 1 our rating was 1.6 k (score calculated in the old way)

Current rating, after almost three weeks of playing, is 1.9k (we are about 400 ilvl and still hunting for the set bonus).
We are doing m+ daily, in the evenings and are happy to have you around if you are non-toxic, friendly, reliable, able to join discord and a “decent” dps (not below the tank). We are fine if you fail on some mechanics or have bad days, that happens.

That said for us it is more about the group activity itself thank pushing keys to the max. We are here to play the game for fun and are by no means hardcore, still we enjoy progressing. We do not play meta, we play what we enjoy. So if we have to pick between an awesome dps, non-chatty (only joining for the keys) that runs 23s in time (just an example) and a good dps, that is communicative and friendly and runs 19s in time, we always pick the person that runs the 19s in time.

We like to know with who we are playing and to just have a good time together. Raging, fingerpointing, leaving a keystone or things along that road are nothing we want to encounter. If you sometimes do that, do not contact us. We are mature people (in our mid/end 30s) and are looking for easy going, funny and cool people that want to do m+ regularly in this/next season. Even better if you stay longer with us :wink:

Due to us not raiding at the moment we are almost every evening available for m+. So feel free to contact us, if you think we might be a match :wink: We are tired of pugging!

The group I have playing with on my druid have just stopped playing.

So I Started playing my lock (405 ilvl). It is my original character and one I have played through most expansions. I hated the slow playstyle when his gear was low. Locks gain a lot of speed with gear. Which given me a taste for him again. However I am in the dead zone and some of the pugs at this level are awful.

I am around most nights and can commit to a schedule. I have also just levelled a crap ton of alts to around the 396 ilvl using the island gear. If lock isn’t what you are after I can sort another class out.

Do you have any contact details ?

Just a thought which region are you asking for. I play on EU region.

Well, i’m posting on EU forums so i’d say EU :wink:

Dessimatron and Aegga are the same account. This forum does not allow you to delete or edit posts.

Hi! We don’t look for any specific class, just play what you feel like, we do the same :slight_smile: You can hit me up on disc Gumbo#6325

Discord wont let me PM because we do not share a server. I made a DH on your server called “Schnoot”. I sent you an in game mail with my real ID.

Hey, i am a friendly player enjoying the game casually. My item level is low but i have not played the first season since we were like 3 weeks in?

I love playing outlaw rog, resto druid and prot warrior. But since DF i don’t really feel like tanking or healing so i’m playing mostly my rog. I have done a few 20s in the first season of Shadowlands but never went high with score, because after a certain treshold it becomes too similar to a real job.

BFA dungeons were my favorite so it would be a blast to do again UR and FH. I also play pretty much only in the evenings.

Your disc does not allow me to add you as a friend. Here are my infos, if you are interested, otherwise good luck :smiley:

Disc : Unix#6953
Bnet: Unikron#21873

Hi !
Your description is exactly what i’m looking for. What a relief to see there’s still friendly people looking for a fun and mature progress. I play boomie (417 ilvl / 2,6k rating). Let’s talk about the rest in person if you are interested? Good luck and have fun of not :slight_smile:
Disc : Eleïa#1822

Still looking :slight_smile: ps. it’s not a community, just couple of players :slight_smile:

Woop, still here!

Still looking for 2 dps :slight_smile:

Hi there, still looking for DPS ? If yes please add me Nyssah#2855. Last season 2.6k healer exp and 2.3K dps exp :slight_smile:

If you’re still looking. Warlock 2.7k score S1 and pretty looking for what you’re asking.
If interested my battletag is Angyarr#1297

Still looking for 1 or 2 realiable dps :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m a german girl (in the mid30s) with a super-sexy ret paladin (1.9k rio atm, 2.77k in S1, but i would call me a “m+ beginner”), looking for a friendly team. If you are still searching, you can add me: Taxxi#21702

Hey man, looking for an m+ group myself. Currently maining UHDK 2250 atm. Hit 2.8k on two chars last season without much effort but looking to push this time around. If you want an idea of the dmg i can do i’d say look at my logs on both my chars for previous raid.

want to do without the hassle of trying to find groups as a non S / A tier class

Ryvor@Draenor
Threatful@Draenor

hey! 414 balance druid here looking for team so if you fancy trying it out let mel now :slight_smile: cuff#2951

Hello dear applicants :slight_smile:

Before applying please make sure to read our original post and the following update.

We had a lot of applicants, thank you for all the replies. Sadly we ran into issues with many applicants (most were not really interested in a regular group, others were unreliable or did not read that we are not a push group). We try to clarify what we, additionally to the first post, are looking for, in this post.

We are looking for people that are interested in regular m+ runs. If you say you join every Monday that is good enough for us. Any day you are able to reliably join us (rl can come in the way, but should not be used as cheap excuse - after all 4 people are waiting for you and it is difficult to find replacements with the same mindset) is a bonus and we are happy about it.

Be passionate about m+. We encountered that most people that applied seemed to more be interested in doing anything (raid, world content etc.) with people. That is not what the post is for. We look specifically for people for m+ and want to form a stable group. If there are things you want to do with us outside of the evenings that is great, but not the main aim.

Letting us down, because a key does not go the way you want to, is a no-go. Please do not apply if you know you tend to do that. It is not only spreading bad mood in the group it also raises the issue of finding people to replace you.

If you say you are joining from for example Monday till Thursday each week, we plan you in (long term). Surely irl (work/family) can come up so you will need a day off here and there, no problem. But only joining for one random day each week, though you informed us about joining most days of a week does not work. We might have already “declined” a person that wanted to exactly join the same days, so be mindful which days you really want to join us, we need people that are reliable.

Lies: We do not tolerate lies. If you feel like raiding on certain days and do not like m+ on these days that is absolutely fine. Just say it in advance (few days before the runs) and not while people wait for you and you keep declining our invitation. Then we have to search for a replacement again, what takes time and people get displeased, because of the waiting time and it is really not fun at all to constantly look for guildies/community members or pugs, because of your change your mind in the last second.

We usually start m+ between 19 and 20 o’clock st (depending on the work schedule of people) and go till 22:30/23 st. Once you join us, please say in advance if you are only able to do one key. We will prefer people that can attend the full duration (normally 19:30 till 22:30). If we have to find a replacement, please do not wander off and join other peoples keys. Then we have to wait for additional time till you are done and the next people might wander off. We are a group and will decide what is best for all of the group, not a single player that wants to push as much as possible. It shows you are not a fit for us.

Our main aim is to have fun while we are doing keys in a regular group of friendly, wipe-proof, relaxed and reliable people that are passionate (!!) for m+, also when the season is about to end. There should be a personal motivation for the keys (for us it is to get better and better in the times we do dungeons and to improve ourselves and because we just have fun spamming keys with cool people (we only miss the people xD)). A certain score is nice or a certain key level, but it should be a bonus and not the main aim.

If you are not interested at all with who you are playing (we are all people, not only pixels) then we are not a good fit for you as well.

Update: Still looking for 2 - 3 dps (healer and tank spot is filled, every day!!!).

Hopefully this will clear things up a bit and we are now able to find players fitting to us :slight_smile: