LF New Enchanement Build

So Right now the top build for enhance is still Doomwinds I believe?

Are there any other options that are maybe 10% worse but don’t revolve around a 60 burst window? I already play fire mage, I’d prefer not to have another minute-mage spec.

Try Frost witch legendary with Elemental Blast and Spike…

Smooth and fun gameplay

I play Ele Blast and Spike with DRE leggo, sometimes it wins you games, sometimes it doesn’t proc at all and you lose. Very fun for random bg, I would pick Frost Witch over DRE if I was to do arena seriously as shaman tho.

not sure why everyone says frost witch, I thought wolf bones and lava actuators were better

I looked into it - Frost witch synergizes really well with elemental blast, you can stormstrike, blast, stormstrike and it’s a big chunk of damage every 12 seconds. On paper it might come out behind other legendries though. I’ve not checked them.

I believe its a bit behind on numbers but its probably a nicer gamestyle. I haven’t decided what my 2nd legendary will be, but i think im going for DRE purely for the fun in it since nothing beats Doom Winds in numbers

Night Fae with Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits and Witch Doctor’s Wolf Bones is the highest simming enhancement build in single target.

It’s less flexible than Doom Winds but you could give it a shot.

d’you think that is viable in pvp as well? not sure if wolves are so strong in pvp

Using frost witch, I went for a fun legendary, I don’t like boring ones! :stuck_out_tongue:

I played Necrolord with Earthen Spike and shot 2 Lbolts at once on dummy for 16k and 11k

ht tps://ptr.wowhead.com/shadowlands-build-planner/shaman/enhancement/night-fae/dreamweaver/ARBtTjV6L1czQi9XNFUvWXRDHwK5ZpYBBShxCBMFKY4IFSzvCCUpkggiJSg9CDUoNggOAgCMAOsCoScCpGgCpGsCAtPYArkP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.