War LF raiding guild for SL

Good day to all that read this.

I’m a returning player for the new & upcoming expansion after a break from BFA failings & classic launching (shock horror). I’m currently looking for an active guild for SL (English speaking) with a change of scenery from my normal focused path of PvP. To a more relaxed chilled experience in PvE - M+ / Raiding etc with some aspects of PvP thrown in from time to time.

Ideally I’d like to play my warrior (DPS) throughout Shadowlands it’s been my main character since day dot, I’m very open to moving server on either faction (Current server Defias Brotherhood), my best time schedule for raiding etc is Mon to Thurs (19:30 game time) & on rare occasion a weekend here & there.

You can contact me on Discord or Battlenet which ever is your poison just gimme a poke on here first to stop confusion

Discord: Britton#4266

Battlenet: Britton#21712

Cheers

1 Like

Greetings Britton,

Our guild (Horde, Saurfang) is currently recruiting after a time of inactivity. We’re looking for players who are interested in joining a community where they can feel at home while they spend their time leveling, grinding or whatever they enjoy most. Our numbers are currently low at this point in time, so our focus lies elsewhere other than raiding. As the guild develops, we’ll look further into what our options are.

Primarily we’re just here to have a good time, chat and relax with like-minded players. We’ll never say you have to play a specific class or role, so long as you’re having fun playing what you enjoy, that’s fine with us.

I’ll send you a friend request on Discord under the tag Veletala#8483 and we can chat to see if you’d be interested in joining.

Best of luck in your hunt for a guild!

~Veletala