LF PvE guild for casual yet ambitious gaming

Sup.
I’m a father of a lil’ kid and don’t have all too much time, nor do I currently have the ability to book certain evenings for raiding. But I have ambition, and I find the time a couple of times per week to play. I like raiding and m+, mainly play various tanks, and recently started pushing myself up over +10 - which I think would be much more fun with guild mates on discord. I’ve done lots of normal raiding and a bunch of heroic raiding before, generally I lead pugs and am quite appreciated when I do so.
I think I’m a quite good player for being a noob, and anyway I’m open to learning :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a guild with grownup people, preferably with a discord server but not necessarily. I want a guild to chat with and have fun with, and where I could hopefully team up for m+, various semi-pugs, and such. I can usually play after 19 or 20 CET, but during daytime sometimes.
Contact me here or in game if you have a place for me :slight_smile:

Hello!!

We are a small group of people who just decided to go back to our old days and get the guild to its former glory again. The idea is to get raids going every week again and like you say… without people having to commit when they cannot. We are looking for people to join us and help us bring up this community together. We want more people to run keys with, run some pvp and be social with. If you wanna be part of this and help bring a community up… feel free to poke me on battle net and we can talk more about it! my tag is QuietSummer#2314

Hoping to hear from you :blush: :smiley:

Thanks for this response! I’ve added you, under the nick Blackwell.

Did not recieve any friend request from you. Could you try add one more time? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey man we have a guild on silvermoon made up of all ex mythic raiders looking to take the game more relaxed and just all round have a good time while raiding together! We do lots of m+ as well and are looking to build a good community of people to play the game with, we are recruiting for 9.2 just now and have a discord that’s highly active where we all speak! Would love to have u join !
My discord is, mythik#5977 if u want to get in touch !

1 Like

Hey bud, feel free to check us out at http://www.soupsquad.co.uk for a social role :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.